Chapter 4: First Day of School

~Ricks POV~

(Y/N) and Summer have been hanging out almost every single day, and I guess today is the first day of school.  

I dragged myself out of bed and groggily made it downstairs for breakfast. (Y/N)'s here, Summer mustv'e invited her over for breakfast. 

(Y/N) POV

Summer invited me over for breakfast, and I offered to drive her, Morty, and I to school. 

Beth made eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee. She had a plate made for Rick in his spot too. We started eating and Rick came down the stairs. "Morning" he said, making his way to his seat. Everyone just kinda nodded their heads. "Good morning." I said in response. He sat down and looked at me. "You look nice (Y/N)" He said as he started to eat his breakfast. I blushed. "Thanks Rick" I said, eating my food. 

"You guys know (Y/N) likes me?" Rick said to the table, everyone looked up. I darted right at him, seriously Rick. But looking around the table, everyone was shaking their heads. "Uhhh... can we get going Summer and Morty?" I asked them, they nodded their heads and got up in unison. 

"Have a good day guys!" Beth said. "We'll try! you guys have a good day too!" I said back. Rick was mumbling something about how I'm too smart for school. How would he know?

We walked across the street and I started my car. "Remote start?" Marty asked. 

"Yup." I said happily getting in the drivers side. Summer sat up front and Morty in the back. 

I turned on the internal LEDs, and the green screen for the ceiling, I made it look like space. "Wow (Y/N) your car is like, super cool" Summer said.  "Y-yeah (Y/N), s-super dope" Morty agreed. I smiled, "She's my baby, Chrysler 300. Let's just say I've put a lot of work into it." I said laughing, knowing I have it rigged with a bunch of cool shit. I'm handy with cars, and creating things from scratch. She had a turbo, but not your average upgraded car turbo, it did have that but this, I had to access by a button that would open with my thumb print. I guess that's just a small example, but I didn't want to get into all that. 

~Morty's POV~

(Y/N)'s car was so cool! She said she put a lot of work into it, and boy you can tell. There was so much room on the inside, there were super cool LED lights, and she had the ceiling decked out with a green screen that had space on it. 

We arrived to the school and she pulled into a parking space, we all got out and put our bags on. "Th-thanks for bringing us to school." I said. "yeah (Y/N), thank you!" Summer said. 

"oh of course! I probably can everyday honestly." (Y/N) replied. She was so kind.

(Y/N) POV
We arrived at school and walked in. 

"I'm going to go to the office guys." I said. 

Summer said she would meet up with me later and Morty said he hoped I'd have a good first day. 

I walked into the front office, and up to a big desk. Behind sat an older woman typing on a computer. I walked up to her. 

"Excuse me miss?" I said, she looked up at me. "Yes? How may I help you?" She asked. 

"I'm a new student and today's my first day." I smiled. She looked me up and down and started typing again. 

"First and last name?" she asked. "(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)" I replied. She continued to type. 

"Hmm.. I'm sorry hun, your transcripts haven't come through yet. You're going to have to call or come in tomorrow morning to see if we have them in. You're mother only registered you yesterday, so it could take a day or two for them to be faxed." She said to me.