Chapter 3: The Sleepover

(Y/N) POV

I walked inside ignoring Rick's last remark. Did he mean what he said...? What happens when Summer goes to sleep? I shouldn't get too overboard right now. 

I walked upstairs and knocked on the only closed door. "Come in!" Summer hollered. I opened the door to see Summer on her bed playing on her phone. She looked up and set her phone down. "Hi (Y/N)! Got everything you need?" She asked. I nodded my head and set my bag down. 

I handed Summer my phone "Here, put your number in it. I assume we're friends?" I said. Well geez (Y/N) obviously if Summer invited me over to be friends. She smiled and grabbed my phone putting her number in under the name 'Sumsum', and she took a selfie for the contact photo. She seemed so outgoing. 

After a couple hours of us just talking and hanging out, Summer decided we should get in our pajamas, it was 10 pm. 

"Is it okay if I take a shower?" I asked Summer. "Uh yes (Y/N), you don't have to ask to shower. The towels are in the cabinet in the bathroom." She said. I thanked her and went to the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me and turned the shower on, letting it get steamy in the bathroom before I get in. I picked out a towel to use, it was huge, it could probably wrap around you two and a half times, and it was fluffy and had stars and planets on it. Super cute! I set the towel on the toliet seat, and set my clothes on the counter next to the sink. 

Once the bathroom looked steamy I undressed and got into the shower. 

As I was washing my body with a washcloth and this coconut body wash, I heard the door to the bathroom open. While still soapy I peeked out the door to see who was coming in. I heard a burp as the door opened the whole way and Rick walked right in. "Rick I'm in here!" You say at not quite a scream. He closes the door behind him. "I know" He responds. He moved my towel to the counter and lifted the toliet seat up and unzipped his pants. I closed the shower curtain. "You could've knocked ya know." I said rolling my eyes. I heard his zipper again meaning he was zipping his pants up. 

He opened the curtain to the shower, looked my soapy body up and down. "Yeah, I kn*errupg*ow." He responded, staring at me for a moment as I tried to cover my body as much as I could with soap and my hands. How long was he going to do that for? 

"I promised there wouldn't be too much fun, but I think I'm the only one having any fun right now. So do I have to pick up the slack for you?" He said to me. It sent chills down my spine. What kind of fun was he looking for. "Well S-summer's still awake, and I told her I'd spend the n-night with her." I responded. He chuckled, smiling he said "What if you just happ*erughf*en to fall asleep way later than her" He raised an eyebrow at me. 

I felt my face get red hot. He laughed "Oh calm down (Y/N), I only mean to steal you for an adventure. Wh-what'd you think? I wanted to have *erguufff* sex with you?" Rick said. "No, of course not, now let me finish my shower." I responded back to him turning the other way. "Fine, fine." He said. I felt him stand there for a minute.

I heard the bathroom door open "Oh and uh, nice dump truck" He said laughing as he closed the door.

Was he talking about my butt?

I finished up my shower, dried myself and got dressed. I went back to Summer's room and closed the door behind me. "Hey (Y/N), how was the shower?" she asked.

"It was good, you guys have really good water pressure." I answered smiling and grabbing my brush from my bag. I sat on the bed beside her and started brushing my hair. 

"So you excited for school next week? We have some really hot guys at our school!" She said to me shaking my shoulder. I smiled "I think someone's already caught my eye" I said shyly.

She raised a brow. "Well, who is it? because I know you only know me and my family so far." She said. I didn't think about that. "That's for me to know and no one to find out because I refuse to act upon it" I answered back. She didn't like that answer. 

"Come on (Y/N), live a little, pleaseee tell me" She said.

"Ugh fine, but promise you won't tell anyone or make fun of me?" I laid down the condition that I tell her. "Fine! Tell me!" she said. I felt my face get warm again. "Rick" I said quietly. Her jaw dropped "Ewww, you like my grandpa? I mean to each there own I guess but.. my god" She said. 

"God isn't real!" You hear a familiar voice beyond the door. My eyes grew wide. Summer ran to the door and opened it. And there Rick was. "Well look (Y/N), Grandpa Rick knows you like him." Summer said, smirking. God damnit. I felt my face get red hot. "Uhhh.. heh..." I chuckle it off. "Honestly, all I heard was Summer said 'my god' but tha*erup* ts cool too." Rick said laughing. 

I hope he liked what he saw then. I looked up at Rick, his eyes met my gaze. "I think youre cool (Y/N), that doesn't happen often." Rick said, and he walked away from the door, and closed it behind him.

~Rick's POV~

I walked past Summer's room and I heard Summer say 'my god' loudly. I yelled through the door "God isn't real". I heard footsteps and Summer opened the door, (Y/N) was in her pajamas, a tank top and a pair of pajama shorts, she still looked hot. "Well look (Y/N), Granpda Rick knows you like him" Summer said. I gulped. She what? "Honestly, all I heard was Summer say 'my god' but tha*erup*ats cool too" I laughed and looked at (Y/N), "I think youre cool (Y/N), that doesn't happen often" I said, walking out the door closing it behind me. 

I started towards the garage, smiling. 

Wow, she likes me. She's so hot, she seems so smart too. And boy does she got an ass on her damn. She likes me. 

(Y/N POV)

~The next morning brought to you by lazy~

I woke up next to Summer, we shared her bed, but nothing weird obviously. I must've fallen asleep early, I didn't go on this adventure with Rick, but that's okay, hopefully we'll be here for a while. I had breakfast with the Smith's Rick wasn't there, and then I went home after, texting Summer.