Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96:

Lao Su's family found that the eldest sister went out and was in a good mood. When they came back, they not only bought meat, but also let them make dumplings.

Making dumplings...the treat for the holidays at home.

Sister is so kind.

Liu Mei also moved over with a small bench, followed Su Lin to make dumplings, and yelled Su Dazhi, "Dazhi, come and help."

"Oh." Su Dazhi also came over with a stool, holding his own warehouse management rules in his hand. This is what the elder sister taught him, and he summarized it himself.

Liu Mei glanced, "What are you looking at?"

"Sister asked me to hand over the materials in the factory, I have to see where the writing is not good."

"Let sister help you take a look, what do you know?" Liu Mei said.

Su Dazhi was embarrassed, "Sister said, let me do it myself. If I don't even know what I've learned, then I can't help the wall."

Su Lin chuckled and laughed, "Brother, the mud can't support the wall."

"......"mud......

Liu Mei hurriedly said, "Then you go and tidy up, don't delay major events. What if your sister won't help you in the future?"

Su Yu stood at the door of the room with her notebook in her hand and glanced at her busy brothers and sisters.

She suddenly had some thoughts, if these people have been like this, the current life with a happy face just for half a catty doesn't seem to be that bad.

I am afraid that my life will be better in the future, but it will not be so easy to satisfy, and then these happy pictures will never be seen again.

It's like her former home.

Sighing, she closed the door and continued reading. It doesn't matter now, the most important thing is to be strong.

Only a strong person can avoid being hurt by others.

...

When he went to work on Monday, Su Yu went to the municipal party committee early. Recently, the work of the municipal party committee has become tense.

Regarding the construction of the regulations on the construction of housing for employees, there are almost results.

Because of her previous work performance, people in the group trust her as a consultant more and more, and she has to discuss everything she decides, and she will report it to Deputy Director Zhang and Deputy Mayor Qiu when she feels good.

Su Yu thought she came earlier, but Secretary Song came earlier than her.

Sitting in the position, holding a copy of high school review materials and reading.

Su Yu glanced at the geography review materials.

Secretary Song was reading while taking notes, and when Su Yu sat next to him, he realized that Su Yu had come.

He hurriedly showed the review materials to Su Yu, with a serious face, "This book is not bad, I found it in the bookstore yesterday."

"...Why are you buying this?"

"Didn't you say that you want to review with you?"

Su Yu couldn't help but smiled. "Secretary Song, thank you. I have time to look back later."

Secretary Song nodded seriously.

I was so happy, Comrade Xiaosu just laughed, showing that he was right to do so. Comrade Xiaosu is a motivated person. It is useless to play and have fun. She must get something practical before she likes it.For example, the notebook he prepared last time, he saw that Comrade Xiao Su often used it.