Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11:

"Mei Zi married out, and came back to sleep. People looked at whether she was going to gossip. Let me see, since Mei Zi was wronged by Lao Su's family, let's go to Lao Su's family to settle the account and let Lao Su's family see. See how good our old Liu family is, and see if they dare to bully Meizi."

Sister Liu is also a talkative, and she looks like she will vent her anger for the sister-in-law.

After hearing this, Lao Niang nodded her head again and again, "I think so too. I'm just worried that other people will gossip about our family. There are only a few juniors in Lao Su's family. Let's find trouble with them, and then they will be said to be bullying the small."

Sister Liu said, "Mom, what are you worried about? You and Dad don't need to come forward. Just me and their peers, what others have to say. Dayong and Daqiang are both Meizi's brothers, asking for her Justice should be."

These words moved what Liu Mei said.

I used to think my sister-in-law was bad. I always don't have a good face for myself. At this critical time, my family can be trusted.

She looked at her eldest brother and second brother eagerly.

Liu Dayong and Liu Daqiang looked at each other, then nodded, "Okay, let's go to Su Dazhi tomorrow and ask, what are you doing to our sister."

When Liu Mei heard this, she was worried that he had really beaten Su Dazhi, and hurriedly said, "Brother, don't really beat Dazhi. Just scare it. The most important thing is my aunt, she is A bane."

"A girl, what are you afraid of?"

Liu Dayong didn't take it seriously.

He didn't know that the old lady from the Su family who couldn't get married, he was timid and not flexible. When the time comes, be scared, and ensure that the family will come to pick up his sister.

Granny Liu smiled with satisfaction. Although she prefers boys to girls, she is still very proud of seeing her daughters have a strong maiden to rely on.

Thinking of Lao Su's family daring to bully her daughter, she gritted her teeth and said, "Anyway, this time we want Lao Su's family to cede Dazhi and his sister's job to Meizi. Meizi is still a temporary worker and has no guarantee in the future. If she doesn't let it out this time, let's make them look good."

"Also let her split the house and give up the house." Liu Mei said.

Mother Liu said, "If you don't agree, Meizi won't go home!"

Liu Dasao and Liu Ersao twitched.

Fortunately, I didn't meet such a wife in my family, otherwise it would be fine.

Liu Mei didn't go home at night, so she slept at the old Liu's side.

Su Dazhi waited until the middle of the night, but Liu Mei didn't come back. She couldn't even eat the food.

Su Xiaozhi happily shared his share with Su Yu.

When Su Yu didn't eat, he went directly into the stomach through the mouth, even chewing very little. There is no way, I am used to eating good things, and then eating these, I always find it difficult to swallow.

After eating, Su Lin, who was reluctant, was asked to wash the dishes. Su Yu took a shower and came back to put down the curtain to sleep.

Seeing Su Dazhi still sitting, she said, "Is there any chance of success? Believe it or not, Liu Mei is sleeping in her family's house. People won't care about you. You are waiting foolishly. You are one. She doesn't feel sorry for you if she doesn't sleep at night."