Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21:

Teacher Xu not only praised Su Yu, but also gave Su Yu a small focus. In her opinion, Su Yu has not studied for so many years, and it is very difficult to catch up with the younger students at this age.

But Su Yu was so studious, so hopeful to make progress, and her eyes with a deep desire for learning made her feel that she had to do something. Before she retire, she would help another hardworking student. She completed a major transformation in her life.

Knowledge can change destiny. Teacher Xu firmly believes that hardworking people will overcome all difficulties, just as the experience of new China was finally established.

Of course, to her surprise, Su Yu's learning ability is really strong.

The questions she talked about basically made sense. For more difficult knowledge points, it is basically no problem to repeat it twice. So she unceremoniously increased Su Yu's study intensity. She felt that with such a schedule, it was really possible for Su Yu to finish early.

Based on this kind of study intensity, Su Yu naturally showed her excellent academic performance. In the eyes of others, her learning progress can be described as leaps and bounds. Liang blinded the other students in the class.

Who knows, they only touched the threshold when they entered the school together. Everyone has already started. But the monitor himself is very hard-working, and he is very enthusiastic to help everyone overcome learning difficulties. Let everyone not even be jealous. All that is left is full of admiration.

"Squad leader, how do you do this question. Ah, squad leader, are you writing a manuscript?"

Chen Qiuxiang, who was at her table, came over to ask questions, and couldn't help but be surprised when she saw Su Yu working **** her brows.

Su Yu raised her head and said, "Yes, since I started studying in class, I feel that my life has been fulfilled a lot. Just like opening the door to a new world, life has its own direction since then. I want to write something. Thank you for your contribution." At any time, flattering is indispensable. In particular, she heard that there seems to be some rumors in the factory recently and will start recruiting workers. In addition to recruiting textile workers, there are also clerical jobs in various departments.

She has to hurry to get attention.

Her remarks made others look at her. It seems that the monitor really cherishes this opportunity to learn. Thank you for writing a manuscript.

Think about myself again. When I first came, my family arranged it, and the boss was not happy. After all, most of the people who came here to study were graduated from junior high school and didn't go on. Later, when they joined work or dropped out of school at home, they were arranged. All in all, this is basically a gathering place for scumbags. As for those high school students, they naturally go to formal secondary schools and high schools. Why come to night school?

At this moment, the scumbags are somewhat ashamed of Su Yu's performance.

"Squad leader, why do you insist? I find it very difficult to study. If you hadn't asked the teacher for help, I wouldn't understand many things."

Su Yu sighed, "It's just a perseverance. I just want to learn a little bit more, and I will be worthy of myself and those who help me in the future. Anyway, I have learned the knowledge by myself. I will use it for such a long life. That's true. It's been hard for a year now, and I'll be happy for a lifetime."

After a hard year, a lifetime of happiness? I think it's worth it.

"Squad leader, we will follow you in the future, don't you dislike our slow learning."