Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81:

As a former capitalist, Su Yu has done things like strange goods for many times.

In this era of housing shortage, it is extremely difficult to buy a house.

Therefore, the 20-square-meter house of Lao Su's house is really a 'wonderful product' right now. Even if you use it to sell money, you have to sell it for a good price and earn a good favor. Otherwise, it would be too bad.

This buyer naturally wants to take a good look. Be sure to pick one that suits your heart,

The rest of Lao Su's family didn't care who Su Yu was going to sell the house to. For them, the most important thing at the moment was moving.

The whole family has also visited the house recently. I have seen the rows of red tiled houses. A spacious and bright house, one person can sleep in one room. Two rooms in Chaoyang, one for the eldest sister and one for Xiaozhi.

Su Dazhi and Liu Mei have nothing else to say about this. The eldest sister is the head of the family, so it is necessary to sleep well in the room. As for Xiaozhi...who made people pay the most when they bought the house.

The sister said that the family should be fair and impartial, and no one can say anything.

After the meeting, everyone packed their things. I usually don't have time to organize these when I'm busy at work, so I can only take advantage of my time at home at night to clean up slowly.

Su Lin sneaked in and said, "Sister, after our family moves, can I invite classmates to play at our house?"

Su Yu was reading a book and looked up at her after hearing this, "What are you looking at?"

"Look at our house."

"Does our house have anything to do with others? Fourth, your idea is wrong. Sister teaches you a word and makes a fortune in silence. You see, sister buys a bicycle and has to wait for it to be promoted. Why? Because when people reach a certain level of strength, it is normal for others to buy these things. But you are different. You are still a student. All your classmates see is you. Everyone doesn't live in a good house, so why You live in a good house. After a long time, no one will be with you anymore."

"why?"

"Then I need to talk about it. When people talk about how crowded their house is, you suddenly say that your family lives in a Bailaiping house. Isn't they embarrassed?"

Su Lin thought for a while, it was really embarrassing.

"In order to avoid this kind of embarrassment, others will stop playing with you, or even if they encounter other things, they will first grab your pigtails."

Su Lin nodded.

"That's right. So Xiaolin, listen to sister's words, be a simple student. Don't compare, compare with grades. By the way, sister will remind you that if you can't get into high school or technical secondary school, just go Go weaving. Thinking about comparison all day, I don't think you have any thoughts on studying."

Su Lin: "..."

Su Yu continued to lower her head to continue reading. This girl's comparison mentality must be taken down. What's more, places like schools will be the most uneasy place after a few years, then people will stare at the most beautiful ones in normal times.

Su Lin went back to her bed, then took out the diary from under the pillow, and wrote down what the elder sister said in the book-make a fortune in silence.

The dinner day happened on Sunday. Su Yu got up early to clean up. It's early spring, and the weather is warm. She is wearing a blue cotton sweater made by Liu Mei, with her hair dangled. Two hairpins pin her bangs behind her head, revealing her smooth forehead.