Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6: 

It was getting dark before Liu Mei came back from outside. His face is still smiling.

In the past few days, she was so worried about the separation of the family. Seeing that there seemed to be some difficulties in Lao Su's family, she simply went to discuss with her family.

The maiden's meaning is that when the time comes, come to the house and talk to her aunt. Anyway, it's easy for Dazhi and her to be one mind, and then I'll scare the old lady. She said that if there is no separation of family, she will go back to her family and let Dazhi live alone. Given her aunt's distress towards Dazhi and the others, she must not be able to hold it any longer.

As for the place to go after the separation, the arrangement of the sister-in-law and the uncle, she is not worried. The elder sister can live in the single dormitory in the factory, and the younger uncle and sister-in-law can live in the school dormitory. In the future, the older sister will marry, and the younger sister and younger uncle will be able to live in the unit's single dormitory if they work.

Liu Mei didn't think she was cruel, she was fed up with the feeling of having her family squeezed in a room, and finally got married, and she didn't have her in-laws pressed on it. Of course, she had to think about her future life. Live a little better, so that your children will have a good living environment in the future.

Is it possible that after having a child, let the child live a hard life?

As soon as she got home, she saw Su Dazhi and Su Lin both sitting on chairs with their eyes closed. There was no light in the room, and it was deserted.

"Why don't you turn on the lights, what about eldest sister?"

"Eldest sister is sick." Su Dazhi said dullly.

Liu Mei was surprised, "Why do you get sick? Didn't you get well before?"

"Tired, malnourished." Su Dazhi thought of Su Yu in the hospital, feeling more uncomfortable. "Liu Mei, why are you coming back now?"

"I went to my natal home," Liu Mei put down the newspaper and turned on the light. The electricity bill at home is paid by the eldest sister, and she has nothing to bear.

Hearing what Liu Mei said, Su Dazhi felt bored. He touched his hungry flat stomach, "Have you eaten yet, Xiaolin and I have not eaten yet."

"I haven't eaten it yet." Liu Mei said in surprise. "I ate it at home, and I thought you ate it."

Su Dazhi's eyes suddenly became sore.

He was still hungry, but Liu Mei was full herself. This will come back. Now even if you have money and tickets, the restaurants outside are closed.

"So hungry, brother." Su Lin was hungry and weak.

Regret, she won't toss herself anymore, she won't have to hungry to get angry anymore. It's purely looking for sin.

Su Dazhi got up and walked out.

"Hey, where are you going?"

Liu Mei looked at her man inexplicably. I think there is something wrong with the situation in this family. My sister-in-law suddenly fell ill, and his own man is also strange.

"Go to the eldest sister to get the key." Su Dazhi didn't reply. Don't want it if you feel aggrieved.

Only during the day did I have a big talk with my eldest sister, and now I have to find what the elder sister wants to eat.

As he walked, his tears slowly overflowed.

The eldest sister is right, she is really useless.

At this time in the hospital, Su Yu and Su Xiaozhi had just eaten meat buns, bought from a state-owned restaurant. I used Su Xiaozhi's private money.