"Oh- , I'm sorry Lee" you said as you stood up, brushing the back of your skirt. You watched lee as his eyes struggled not to make contact with you again, trying to keep his eyes glued to the tv. He wasn't aroused just heavily flustered. Teasing him didn't work. You had to go straight in for it because he was too sweet to let his mind wander at the sight of your lifted skirt.

You grabbed the remote out of Lee's hand as he looked up at you completely confused. You look him into the eyes as you push him back onto your bed. You got on top of him without warning. positioning yourself directly on top of his sex.
You then leaned down as you whispered into his ear.

"If you want me to stop....just say so" you said seductively.

He face grew into the deepest blush possible. He didn't tell you to stop but he was almost shaking he was so flustered. You watched as he grew more and more nervous before you leaned in and pressed your lips against his. You slipped your tongue in as he melted into the kiss relaxing more. He then pulled away as saliva dripped down his chin so he could speak.

"Y-Y/N.... what are y-you doing" lee said in a shaky voice.

"Do you not want me to..?" You said seriously. you didn't want to do anything he didn't want to do.

"It's not that.. I just...have never done anything like t-this before"

"I don't know what...to do...like...
how to.....please you" lee said, blushing out of embarrassment.

You whisper into his ear,
"The only thing you have to do to pleasure me is let me pleasure you ..can I keep going ?"

Lee nods his head for you to keep going. You lick the saliva off his chin before you slide your tongue back into his mouth swirling it with his as saliva seeped out from the sides of both of your mouth's dripping down the sides of your faces.
You start to feel lee growing under you, feeling his bulge get bigger and bigger. You grind up against him causing friction between your sexes. He reacts swiftly to what you were doing, gripping onto your waist as he moans softly into your mouth. He was extremely aroused since he wasn't experienced.
You feel him start to grip your waist tighter. Bucking his hips up against you trying to cause more friction like before.
You stop kissing him and wrap your arms around his neck hugging him close to you as you start bucking your hips with his.

"Y-Y/N" he moans.

"Mmm" you moan softly.
the friction you were causing between eachother felt amazing. You could feel the knot in your stomach beginning to form. All You heard was his soft moans flow straight into your ear. This turned you on more making you buck your hips on him faster. You were both breathing heavily, struggling to catch your breath as you grinded up against eachother in sync. You were struggling to keep in moans as you became wetter and wetter. You could feel yourself unraveling and the knot in your stomach grow larger and larger. You hear Lee's breathing start to become sloppy and heavy before hearing him struggle to get out words, panting between each word.
"Y-Y/N"
"It Feels.....S-So....Good" he says before then becoming still. He then leans his head against your shoulder , clenching his teeth as he hugged your waist tightly holding you close as you continued to sway your hips against his erection.

"I'm gonna c-cum!" he grunts silently before clenching his teeth. You feel his wetness under you.
You move back to look and see that he came through his pants. You giggle before sliding off his pants revealing his boxers with a newly wet stain.

You unbuttoned your shirt as he watched, revealing your breasts bulging out of your black bra.
You then slide his boxers off, revealing his length.. and for someone who's never had sex he definitely was large.
You then without warning, pushed him into your mouth causing him to harden again. You bobbed your head up and down slowly, swirling your tongue around him earning moans from him. He turned his head away with his eyes slammed shut clenching his teeth together, not being able to handle all the pleasure he was feeling. He was trying to hold it in for as long as he could because it felt so good he just didn't want you to stop. He turned his head to watch you again. He stared at your shiny breasts moving up and down as you bobbed your head up and down taking him in your mouth.
"Mmm Y-Y/N" he moaned softly, as he put his hand into your soft hair. You started speeding up and swirling your tongue at an extreme pace.
"Y-Y/N im..gon-...gonna.." He mutters out before clenching his teeth and eyes shut. you take him out of your mouth as he then releases all over your breasts covering them in his gooey white liquid.

You then slide your panties off, leaving your skirt on.
You position yourself on him before sliding him in. All his moans and orgasms alone had made you wet enough to take him. You start to move your hips up and down as he places his hands on your waist watching your face the whole time as you take him.
He watched you buck your hips on him as you bit your lip at the pressure you felt building up in your stomach. He was overwhelmed with pleasure as he felt your soft warm insides rubbing against him, tightening around him. You were both feeling to much pleasure to even speak. You could both only hear each-others moans filling the room.

"Lee you feel-s-so good" you whined, as both of your juices were seeping out all over eachother.

"Your so w-warm" lee moaned.

You unhooked your bra throwing it somewhere into the room. You put both of Lee's hands on your chest as you kept pushing him in and out of you. Lee catches on that your tired as you became slower and starts to push himself in and out of you himself causing you to moan out loud. It feels so much better when he's doing it. You can both barley breathe as you grow closer and closer to your climax.

You slip your tongue back into Lee's mouth swirling it with his, both moaning into eachother's mouths.
You start to then leave marks on his neck claiming him. He watches you and copies doing the same you, earning moans from you as his wet tongue glides against your jawline and down your neck. Covering eachother in purple bruises. You then feel him sit up and wrap his arms around your body as his thrusts start to get faster and harder. You start to crumble as the pleasure is so intense. You wrap your arms around his neck and rest your head in the crook of his neck as he continues thrusting into you gaining speed.

"Please Cum into me lee!" You Yelp out.
"O-Okay- " he mutters out breathing heavily

He then squeezes you as you both become still, moaning into your ear as your walls tighten and he releases inside you, filling you up completely. You follow and cum all over him, soaking him in your juices.  You then begin bucking your hips again wanting to ride out your high and make him overstimulated. You feel him grab your butt digging his nails into you and clenching his teeth with his eyes shut as he cums inside you again. Since you were already filled to the brim, him releasing inside you again caused both your juices to seep out all over your thighs and all over his stomach leaking and dripping down.

"I love you lee" you whisper softly laying on his chest panting covered in sweat and release.

"I love you too y/n" he says softly before putting his hand on your head caressing you.

You both eventually get showered and cleaned up before cuddling together and actually watching the movie you talked about earlier, before falling asleep in eachothers arms.