Chapter 42 Mom's Boss

At akala island sun stands outside of the same building

"Mom?" Sun calls out, and then he sees her around a corner. "Sun? Over here." Mom calls him over. "What toke you so long?" Mom hisses. "Sorry mom, gladion was hurt, and we had to get him to sick bay." Sun answers. "Is moon okay?" Mom asks. "Yeah, she's fine. But I'm not sure I'll be able to stop her from crying." Sun says. "Anyways, what do you need help with?" Sun asks. "I need your help with my boss amy." Mom says. "Why?" Sun asks. "I want to invite her for dinner tonight, but I'm scared on what she'll think." Mom answers, feeling nervous. "It's okay mom, I'll put in a good word for you?" Sun says.

In the office building he goes into her office area

"Hey uh amy." Sun says with a blushy face. "Hi honey, How've you been?" Amy asks. "Mom wants to know if you want to come over for dinner." Sun says. Amy smiles at sun.

"Isn't that nice of her

"Isn't that nice of her. Of course I'll love to come over for dinner." Amy says, and gives sun a kiss. Sun blushes and holds his cheek. "Um okay, heres her number. I'll see you tonight." Sun says and waves goodbye.

Back outside

"So? What she says?" Mom asks. "She agrees. We'll see her later tonight." Sun answers. "Oh my arceus! I can't believe it! I should get thr house cleaned! And find out what to wear. I'm so excited!" Mom says, feeling jumpy. "I'll see you at home mom." Sun says and walks off.

Sun hears a voice behind him

"Heyyy sun!" Candy calls out. "Huh?" Sun was then tackled by candy. "What the hell?!" Sun shouts as he falls to the hard sidewalk, not only that, the sidewalk was hot. "I missed you!" Candy says and rubs her face on his neck. "That's nice candy, but can you please get off me? The side walk is too hot." Sun says. "Oh sorry." She says and helps him up. "Sorry, I was just so excited to know you're okay. I told some of my grandmother's lessons." Candy says. "It's okay candy. You were just happy. You followed your grandma's methods?" Sun replys. "Yeah, her books is interesting. I'm sorry you got poisoned. And I'm surprised you have the special ability to talk to pokemon." Candy explains to him.

(What's with me and finding so many cute anime girls

(What's with me and finding so many cute anime girls. Oh wait, because they're such thing as anime pervs. That's not aloud in these books!)

"Anyways sun, i came to give you this." Candy says and hands sun a lucky egg. "What do I need this for?" Sun asks. "I hear you got some new pokemon. You might want to use this end with your XP share." Candy suggests. "That's not a bad idea. I think lunala ans tauros need it the most." Sun says. Decidueye pops out. "I'm pretty OP." The owl pokemon says. "I agree, your decidueye is pretty over powered." Candy says with a giggle. "Yeah, he's full of it." Sun chuckles. "Anyways, I'm glad to have catched up with you." Candy says and plays with her hair a bit. "Candy!" Moons teacher calls out. "Coming mom!" Candy calls out and kisses sun on the chin. "Thank you...." Sun says and looks at the sidewalk. *I better check on gladion.* sun says, then rushes to the monorail.

At the pokemon ultra League

"Sun? Where the hell have you been?" Serena asks. "Had to do a little thing for my mom. Where's gladion?" Sun asks. "He's in the sick bay at room 4." Serena answers.

At the ultra League sick bay

"Gladion? Are you okay?" Sun asks

"Gladion? Are you okay?" Sun asks. "I feel fine.....ah the motherf*cker really toke it out on me." Gladion says. "What the hell happened? Why did you continue the mission without me?" Moon asks. "Sun was more important. I needed to do this by myself." Gladion says. "And look where that got you." Moon snaps at him. "Yeah, im fine. Me and silavally toke care of them. With silavally doing most of the work." Gladion says. Silavally licks the wounds on Gladions face. "It was horrible, i thought we weren't gonna make it." Silavally says to sun.

Flashback to a few hours ago
Warning a little graphic
Gladions POV

"They're hiding here." Gladion says to silvally. "We should knock on the door and take them by surprise." Gladion says. *some plan.* silvally says, but gladion couldn't hear it. Gladion pounds on the door. "Who is it?" Yuji says with a baseball bat at hand. "Motherf*ckers!" Gladion shouts out and commands silvally to attack them with its tri claw. Rick pushes yuji out of the way and shot gladion in the arm. "Agghhhh!" Gladion screams in pain, while glancing his arm in pain.

"Silvally did what he could to protect me

"Silvally did what he could to protect me." Gladion explains. "The next thing I knew was. I was getting dragged by silvally to the League." Gladion says and looks at his injured arm.

End of flashback

"Well, that was kinda stupid." Sun says. "Yeah? Well he's my stupid idiot." Moon says and lays her head on Gladions chest. "Moon, don't climb in the bed with gladion. He's still bleeding, so please stay off the bed for now." Sun warns. "You're a mean brother." Moon says and holds gladions jacket. "No, he's right. I'm still a little sore. They shot me and then started to cut me up...." Gladion says and kisses her cheek. "Oh moon, we should go home. Mom's Boss is coming home for dinner." Sun says. "She is?" Moon asks. "Yeah, I asked and she agreed." Sun answers. Moon looks at gladion, and he agrees that she should go. "Okay sun, it's getting late too, so it's best we go now." Moon says. "I hope you get better baby." Moon says, then gives gladion a kiss on the lips. "I'll see you later babe. Once I'm better." Gladion says, before closing his eyes.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow.📚