'I am not Kade and you have to follow my rules, get that?' Hames' voice rang into my head. Jeez Imogen, you are so stupid! Someone's offering you a free ride, yet you're ignoring him. Hames would kill you!

With a fake smile on, I averted my gaze to the man. Oh my gosh, what a handsome dude we've got here. 

"Hi." I waved at him with a sheepish smile. 

"Great, you finally answered me." He smiled at me. His bold blue eyes examined me like I was a piece of cake he could eat at once. 

"Can you give me a ride to HamIX International?" I asked with a sweet grin.

"Why would I say no to a request from a queen like you, hop in." He winked. 

"Why thank you." I giggled then turned around the car to get into the passenger seat. I locked the door after doing that then pulled my skirt downwards by the hem of it since it shifted up. 

"I'm Tyler Jones, 26." He introduced himself then ignited the car engine back to life. 

"I'm Imogen Mark, 25." I replied. 

"Wow! Such a nice name you have. Your name is as beautiful as you are." He wiggled his eyebrows at me. 

"Thank you." I felt heat rise from my neck to my face, forming a blush.

"HamIX International." He nodded then started driving.

***

"This is my phone number, call me." Tyler winked, giving me a card. 

"Sure, thank you." I slipped the card into my bag. "I really appreciate your help." 

"Oh, I'm glad I was able to be of help to you." He winked again. It was probably a habit. "Bye."

"Bye." I waved at him, immediately turned around on my heels. 

I was scuttling inside the building, for the first time ever, feeling very nervous for being late. 

"Nothing will happen, nothing will happen." I uttered encouraging words to myself. I got into the building, walking really fast.

"Imogen, you're late today? Damn, you don't know who Hames is yet." Sarah's deep voice welcomed me. 

Not even a 'Good morning'? I glared at her, wrote my name down in the attendance book as quick as I could and continued running. I sprinted to the elevator, hitting the buttons endlessly. 

The elevator didn't respond on time, making me grow more impatient. With frustration, I kicked the side of the elevator. 

"Imogen, be careful not to ruin the elevator." Sarah yelled, laughing at me mockingly.

I scoffed at her. The door finally opened then a few people walked out of it. I hastily rushed into it then the doors shut.

I hit the 68 button. It felt like a billion years before the doors re-opened on the 68th floor. I ran out of it. My stupid bag just had to fall from my hand due to my rushing so I bent to pick it as quick as I could. I hoped no Male was behind me, else he was getting a free view of my big round ass. I continued running to our office door. Like with Kade, my office was inside Hames' office and separated with glass walls and a door. 

I took out my card from my bag then inserted it into the right hole, hit the buttons of the code for the door to open. I wondered why they changed the lock of the door. *For security purposes, dummy.*

Pushed the door open, I scurried into it. The door automatically closed, leaving me to stand before the Devil himself. "Good morning, sir."

He raised his head from his table with a blank expression. I stared at him for a while, expecting him to scold me. He didn't utter a word, leading me to a confused state.