"That's why you said we were only friends?" She clarified as he nodded.

"Well I want to ask you to officially be my girlfriend when the time is right, not because you got mad at me." he told her as she nodded at his words in agreeance.

"Alright when you actually explain yourself, you make sense." Elle giggled as Fred playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"So just friends." Elle nodded at him.

"For now." Fred told her with a wink before grabbing her hand to lead them out of the classroom and to find their friends. The two walked down the hall in silence, quickly noticing Filch nailing a piece of paper to the board.

Elle instead pulled Fred towards the board to see what it said.

"Wow, no classes tomorrow. That's surprising." Fred said after reading the note.

"Hey, if the teachers want a day to work together on OWLS, let them." Elle giggled at him.

"So, now that we don't have class tomorrow, want to come for a sleepover in my room?" Fred asked her as they continued to the Gryffindor common room.

"Hm, maybe. If you win tonight's game I will possibly be there." Elle joked as they entered to see George, Luke, and Jackson all sat together.

"Ah, glad to see you two made up." Luke nodded at the pair.

"The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife." Jackson agreed as George nodded. Fred playfully rolled his eyes taking a seat in the chair, pulling Elle on his lap.

"Were fine. Glad to know you guys are so involved in our relationship." Fred joked, wrapping both arms around Elle.

The friends spent some more time chatting before it was time for the game.

//

Gryffindor of course won and everyone was gathered in the common room for the celebration party. Elle had agreed to drink with Fred as he passed her some firewhiskey. Elle was pretty buzzed when she was called over to sit on the floor to play a friendly game of truth or dare. She walked over and went to sit beside Fred when he once again, pulled her onto his lap. Elle looked around the circle to see that it was Oliver, Jackson, Luke, Fred, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Angelina, Olivia, Cedric, and Lee.

Elle quickly grinned at her two Hufflepuff friends before the game started.

"Lee, truth or dare?" Jackson asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Angelina."

"Easy." Lee confidently spoke before leaning towards Angelina, planting a kiss on her lips before taking his seat once again.

"Cedric, truth or dare?" Lee asked him.

"Truth."

"Who was the last girl you had a crush on?" Lee asked as Fred's face grew into a smirk as he pulled Elle closer.

"Uhh-" Cedric started.

"You don't have to answer that Cedric." Elle told him with a small smile on her face, knowing the answer was her.

"Oh yes, he does! Rules are rules Diggory." Lee teased him.

"Well, she already knows this so Ellie." Cedric muttered out before Elle and Cedric's faces both went a slight shade of red.

"Oi guys! Look what I have!" George excitedly said, joining the circle and showing the veritaserum.

"This should be interesting. I have a good one. Elle, truth or dare?" Luke asked with a grin on his face.

"Truth." She answered.

"Here blondie, drink up." George told her, passing the veritaserum.

She quickly drank from the bottle before handing it back to George.

"Alright, let's do a teaser question or two? Since she can't lie." Lee smirked at her as her eyes went wide.

"Alright Ellie, which Weasley is your favorite?"

"Fred." Elle blurted out as George sent her a playful glare.

"Look at us, in a matter of months I went from being her least favorite to favorite." Fred joked.

"Sorry George, you know you're my second favorite at least." Elle grinned at him as he mocked being hurt.

"I'll remember that Mackin. If all I had to do was make out with you a few times to be your favorite, you should have just said so." George said, causing the group to laugh.

"Oi, watch it." Fred playfully warned.

"Another teaser question... for fun. Which person in this circle has a not-so-secret crush on you?" Lee asked her once again and before Elle could help it, Ron's name slipped from her lips. All the boys laughed at Ron's face as it grew red and looked away.

"Uh, why-" Ron stuttered before Harry pulled him away from the group in a fit of giggles with Hermione following close behind. The older students laughed at the third years before Lee turned his attention back to Elle.

"Alright Elle, time for your actual question. What do you think of Fred? What's going on between the two of you?" Lee asked as Elle started blurting out her answer.

"Well, I'd say we are good friends but..." Elle started, trying to stop herself from saying anything embarrassing.

"But? Keep going. We know you can't stop even if you wanted to." George teased her.

"Whenever he's close to me, I can't breathe. I start to overthink everything." Elle spluttered out.

"And what do you want to do about that?" Lee egged her on.

"I want to be more than friends." Elle said without skipping a beat.

"Maybe there is something between them." Jackson whispered to Luke as he nodded in agreeance.

'"There definitely is. This isn't just some fling."

"On that note, Elle, do you want to go up to my room?" Fred asked from underneath her.

"Let's go." Elle grinned, standing up as the circle whooped and hollered in support of them going up to his bedroom, alone.

"Just to sleep you freaks." Fred shut down their ideas.

"And probably make out." Elle quickly said, not being able to hold it in due to the truth serum as everyone laughed at her boldness before watching the pair disappear up the stairs.