Ch.6

◦•●◉✿ Team Seven ✿◉●•◦

Kakashi Hatake

"Team seven..." She clicks her tongue while watching the blonde haired boy set the eraser up along with the pink haired kunoichi.

The other Uchiha watched the female one who sat on a desk at the front with one knee propped up and her other laying flatly. Her right arm draped over her lifted knee and her head laid on her hand watching her childhood friend with a smile.

Her posture suddenly tenses as a man opens the door, allowing the eraser to fall on his gravity-defying hair.

Keiko narrows her eyes, teleporting to the roof and taking a seat on the stairs and sitting with her arm on her knee and her head resting on her cheek. Not even a second later another figure teleports, looking at her with a raised eyebrow as she looks away and clicks her tongue.

"Were you hoping to get away from me, hm?" 

"Hn."

He narrows his eyes at her as she stoically looks back, unconsciously moving her left hand closer to her weapons pouch causing him to smirk lightly.

She curses herself for being so cautious of the man even though he wasn't anything like the one who she had sworn to kill.

Yes, the curse of hatred indeed did flow through her blood.

It was natural, her being an Uchiha.

"What did the old man tell you to do?" He shifts his gaze back to the girl who was staring straight at him.

"Hmm...? What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb. That old geezer is trying to get me to open up isn't he?"

"I'll tell you what. I trade info with you. Answer for answer." She grunts in annoyance at the man and deadpans.

She hated being told what to do, and usually got what she required.

Maybe that sounded a little spoiled, didn't it?

She didn't mean it like that though. What she did mean, was that she beat the answers out of someone one or simply killed them.

Yeah...

"Fine." He smiled.

"Great-!" 

"KEIKO! Stop disappearing like that!" She closes her eyes, for once having not wanted her friend to interrupt her interrogation with the famous copy-cat nin.

They both made eye-contact and his eye suddenly turned stern.

"We'll talk about this later." She snarled.