"Oh, no wonder Niall likes him." Harry chuckled. 

"Harry!" L

"Sorry, but he is attractive, and you'r eyes look really pretty in the first photo." H

"Really? Thanks." I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks rapidly, luckily the curly haired lad couldn't see me.

"Yea, you do have really pretty eyes Lou." H

"They're not nearly as pretty as yours," I said.

"I know, I have beautiful eyes." The younger boy said extremely dramatically. 

"Yea yea yea, don't stick your head up your ass" I said and he laughed. 

"Lou?" H

"Yes?" I said, confused as to why the boy had changed moods so quickly. 

"Why did you leave all those years ago?" The younger boy asked. 

"I don't know, a once in a lifetime opportunity was put right in my face and I just had to take it, who's knows if I would have ever had a chance like that ever again, I personally doubt it." I said.

"Yea, I know. But when you were gone, did you miss me?" H

"Oh Haz, of course I missed you, I never stopped missing you, not for one moment. I still do miss you." I heard the boy chuckle through the phone. 

"But I saw you yesterday." The younger boy laughed again.

"That doesn't mean I can't miss you, does it?" I asked. 

"No, I like it you missed me, not in that way, shit, that sounded really mean, I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it lik--" I interrupted him.

"It's fine Haz, it's really fine." L

"Are you sure?" He asked not convinced. 

"Of course I am, now, do you want to see awful photo of me and Liam, and maybe even Zayn?" L

"Yea!" The boy screamed excitedly. I sent him a few alright ones, before the really bad ones.