X|V

SALLY'S POV.

"Where is she? Did she leave again?" I asked myself.

I lay down on the bed, thinking while staring at the ceiling.

"Maybe she chased Yerim again." I said.

I pointed one of my fingers at the ceiling where there was a glow in the dark stars.

"Isn't she tired?" I asked again.

"Yerim hurts her again and again, but she still loves that bastard." I added.

I don't know why Humans are like that. They will continue to love that person even if the person no longer loves them.

"Like Sana, she still loves that Yerim even though Yerim is no longer love her. She has already been left behind." I added again.

"I don't know if she's just stupid or obsessed." I added again.

Aishh, why I do have to care? I'm not a Human tho.

I was surprised when a portal appeared at the door.

"Wait, what is this?" I asked myself.

I did not open the portal.

I stood up and approached the portal, I peeked inside it.

When I peeked, I saw Sana sitting on the sofa and talking to two girl.

"I'm familiar with the smell of this house." I said and slowly inserted my whole body into the portal.

When I entered, I was surprised by what I saw.

"Oh Sally, if you are looking for Sana. There she is..." Hanja said while pointing at Sana who was busy making a portrait.

Wait what is Hanja doing here?

And why am I at Mina's house.

"If you're wonder why we are here, Kat and I think the victims of the two of us will sleep here. My victim is the one with the bangs." Hanja explained to me.

Hanja put her arm around me.

"What happened to Sana, why is there a wound on her forehead?" She asked.

"You don't have to know." My short answer.

I removed her arm.

"Gosh,You're still pretending. You treated her, right?" Hanja said teasingly.

Glared at her.

"Can you two be quiet." Katarina scolded us.

Hanja pretended to zip her mouth.

We are here on the ceiling now and quietly watching the three who are still busy making portraits.

"I feel we are the ones in their portraits." Hanja said.

I looked at each portrait they were holding.

Hanja is really crazy about what she thinks.

"What do you think? Am I right?" She asked.

I answered her.

"I think you should shut up before I could smack you." I said irritably.

"I'm just saying, you two really rude." She said.

I noticed that Sana was simply peeking in our direction.

Wait does she really see us? or I'm imagining it again.

Minutes later the portrait of the three was still not finished.

"It's boring." Hanja said while stretching out her two hands.

"Come on! Let's go to the palace and drink fresh blood. I also heard that God is in the palace." She said cheerfully.

She put her arm around Me and Katarina.

"What? Game? You katarina are you coming? You've been quiet lately. So are you in?" Hanja invited us again.

I also noticed that Katarina had been quiet for a while and seemed to be deep in thought.

"All right. Game!" Kat answered quickly.

Hanja's smile widened

Who wouldn't be happy,Katarina only come with us once so Hanja reacted like that.

"You Sally? Are you coming?" She asked me.

I looked at Sana who was busy with what she was doing.

"Sana is okay here. Her friends are there, so let's go!" She said at the same time with me.

"She'll be okay Sally." Katarina added.

Hayss ...

I can't do anything, I'll just come.

"Okay." My short answer.

Hanja quickly opened the portal, she pulled Katarina and me inside.

'I thought you were chasing her again.' My thought said.

'Then this is good, now you have more time to love yourself.' I added.

Little by little the portal closes so I can no longer see Sana's face.

"I hope now you love yourself more, you first before others." I said quickly before closing the portal completely.

"Cute..."