|

MINA'S POV

After a year of working in that cafe, I bought the condo I dreamed of. This condo is located in a village so it is quite majestic.

I am here now in front of the condo's door, I don't know how I will feel because for the first time I bought something that I can really consider as mine. Actually, Mom and Dad can buy it in case I say tho,But I told them that will make a way for me to buy this condo.

But I still can't get over the thought that I will be separated from Mom and Dad. It's hard to be separated from them since they were the ones I leaned on when I was still in the mansion.

But it will continue, I want to be as independent as Grandpa wanted me to be.

I grabbed the doorknob and slowly opened the door.

When I opened it, a very pleasant smell and welcome came to me.

"hm ..." a deep breath.

It's has very nice atmosphere.

The color painted on the wall is mint, my favorite color.

The living room is spacious and has three sofa's in the middle.

I walked myself into the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen I saw a black dining table, it was not long enough just for four people to eat.

Then after I toured the whole kitchen. I walked to the two doors I saw earlier.

"Which is my room ?" I ask myself.

Later on, the second door slowly opened. I backed away from what I saw.

"Shit. What was that?" I asked while holding my chest.

"Maybe it's just wind or hahaha the condo agrees with me right away." I said jokingly and opened the second door completely.

A large bed welcomed me and it could be accommodated by two people, on the side was a study table. While the cabinet is next to the door.
I entered and jumped on the soft bed.

"Wahh! This is a tiring day." I shouted softly, rolling wheels on the bed.

A few minutes later I heard footsteps in the dark part of the room.

The sound comes from a wall cabinet. I stood up to check it.

But before I could approach a shadow was seen, I mean it's not totally a shadow, it's looks like a human body but the color of his whole body is black.

I stopped where I was standing and just stared at the shadow just standing on the side. All I could see was her short hair with a horn.

'Horn?' I shakely ask myself.

Eventually my knees gradually weakened, causing me to fall.

At the same time, my eyes gradually closed. But before I could close it completely I saw the shadow walk closer to me.

"Who...ar-" I did not finish what I was going to say when my eyes totally closed.

I woke up when my phone suddenly rang. I slowly stood up while still holding my head.

"It's just a dream." I said briefly and took my phone.

"6:43Pm?!" I asked in shock.

It was only three o'clock when I got to this room.

'So I slept for three hours ?!' I asked in my mind.

I got up immediately and fixed my clothes.

I glanced at a wall cabinet that just like I saw in my dream, I would have approached when my phone rang again.

I saw on the screen the name of my boyfriend Bambam.

"Shit! I forgot we had a date. Aish!" I said annoyed and left the room.

When I got out I immediately locked the door. And I stared at the whole condo again. Then I smiled big.

Before I could take my eyes off the house I saw a shadow looking out the window. I blinked and when I looked again it was gone.

"I'm just tired." I said.

I took a taxi and as the taxi pulled away from the condo I still can't forget the shadow I saw in my dream earlier. and the one I saw in the window.

While I'm on the taxi I tried again to sleep.