V|||

HANJA'S POV.

After walking out of that smol bean, we followed her. The portal opens in Mina's room.

We saw how Katarina tried to force Mina but did not succeed because Mina's boyfriend Bambam came.

We didn't stop her, because every time we talked about that she always did that. She forces her victims to have sex. Or sometimes she really kills.

We saw in her eyes the anger as Mina slowly came out of the room.

Suddenly the person next to me spoke.

"First time ..." She said.

"What are you saying Sally?" I wondered to her

"You're stupid. Didn't you notice that for the first time Katarina's wish did not happen." Said Sally.

'Huh? What?' I asked myself.

"You're really slow. I mean this is the first time she tried to restrain herself. Isn't it when she wants to, she'll do it right away or when someone stops her she'll kill it. Gets?" She asked me at the same time.

She's right.

"You're right, I really feel like a miracle is going to happen." I added.

"Miracle? Are you stupid. Let's go back to our places." Sally said annoyed.

'Sus, you just check at Sana again.' My brain said.

"Fuck you Hanja, don't think of me like that. You're a pest!" Sally said angrily to me.

She can really read my brain hahaha.

"Yes, let's go." I invited her.

Sally broke away from me when I entered the portal. She obviously wants to be alone with Sana.

When I arrived at Momo's house, no one was there. Maybe she already went to work.

As time went on I noticed Momo's phone lying on the table.

"Hmm? Maybe she forgot." I said to myself.

I just stared at the phone screen.

'What can be done about that thing?' I asked again.

There is nothing like that in hell, but we have a wifi there. Just kidding hahaha.

I only found out about that thing called,when Momo always looking for it.

Like ...

"Where's my phone?."

"Fuck is my phone walking?."

"Phone."

"Phone."

"Phone."

When she wakes up,she always looks for the that square or rectangular thing.

She is stressful, sometimes very forgettable.

I always move it just to make her find what she is looking for.

Because I could no longer control of my hand, I pushed the music icon.

"Dzuh, even though I don't know how this works,I can read." I said.

Wait who am I talking too?.

While scrolling up and down, I saw a title that was familiar to me.

"Studio Killers-Jenny?" I asked then played the song.

Just a few seconds later my head followed the beat of the song.

"I wanna ruin our friendship ~~"

"We should be lover instead eed ~~"

I accompany the lyrics of the song.

When that was over, I played the song again.

"This is cool." said while holding both my ears because of the headphones that are capped.

When I try again three times, try too accompany the song at the beginning.

"Jenny, darling, you're my best friend
But there's a few things that you don't know of~~"

"Why I borrow your lipstick so often~~"

"I'm using your shirt as a pillow case~~"

"I wanna ruin our friendship~~"

"We should be lovers ins--"

I did not finish the chorus of the song when the door of Momo's house opened.

When I looked around, I saw Momo carrying grocery bags.

We also stared for a few minutes as I spoke.

"Ehem Sorry...,I just wanted a soundtrip." while I  slowly lowering her phone to the table, at the same time bare headphones attached to my head.

"Don't shout okay, just calm down. It's just me." I calmed her down because I noticed that she was stiff and not breathing.

"Ahhhhhhh!" a loud shout escaped her mouth.

"I just said tho." I said last and I clapped my hand to put her to sleep.

Put her on the sofa,and thinking if I would arrange her groceries or not.

"I wanna ruin our friendship ~"

"We should be lover instead ~"

I sang while arranging Momo's groceries.