|V-2

KATARINA'S POV.

When I finally entered the room, I immediately went to my favorite place in front of the wall cabinet. I sat upside down and closed my eyes.

I also feel the presence of Mina approaching the room. So I opened my eyes.

The door opened and a Mina was greeted with astonishment on her face.

'Did she saw me again?' I asked myself.

I noticed that Mina took her towel.

'Will she take a bath? Shit! Son Katarina, stop your lust. God will really kill me this time. ' I rebuked myself.

I couldn't stop the urge so I followed Mina to the bathroom.

I sat on top of the toilet bowl, where I could see the view of the bathtub as it faced the toilet bowl.

I'm just staring at her as she slowly removed the veils from her body.

I noticed a red liquid dripping down my nose.

'Nose bleed? Huh? Why 'I asked myself.

First time I had a nose bleed when I saw a woman's naked body. I mean it hasn't happened before.

Maybe it's just that the curve of Mina's body is really different from others

I laugh because she talks to herself about what happened earlier. So Bambam is the name of the guy.

She lay down in the tub and immersed herself.

I, on the other hand, suppress lust. Just quietly watching her white thigh.

'Between Bambam and me, I feel like I'm the one who was pervent,and also the first one will have Mina's precious juice.' I said proudly.

I slowly lowered myself into the tub and climbed on top of Mina. I slowly lowered my hand under the water to touch her thigh.

As my hands went up and down, there was a trace on Mina's face that she could feel my every caress.

When my hand reached her stomach, I also brought my face closer to her chest when ...

"Katarina? Where are you? It's now 1 o'clock!" Hanja shouted at me.

But I ignored it and would have continued to grab Mina's chest.

"Smol bean? Come here now,God is now pissed off. You idiot!" Sally added.

"Yes! Just make sure that when I go there I will become an angel by the God you say. Otherwise I will beat you." I said annoyed.

"Son Chaeyoung! Are you coming? Or do you want me to break your horn again!" I heard a loud voice.

'Shit! They are referring to Jihyo. ' I said softly.

I immediately stood up and opened the portal.

"Sayoñara Ketchup! Maybe next time." briefly and entered the portal.

'My abdomen really hurts. Shit!' I said it while still massaging my stomach.