Chapter 4

◦•●◉✿ OLD FRIEND ✿◉●•◦

Uchiha Keiko

"I'M SO HAPPY YOUR BACK, TTEBAYO!" Naruto cries on the shoulder of the smiling Uchiha while she softly but slowly pats his back, hoping to calm his sobs.

"I have returned Naruto. Forgive me for leaving you. Can I treat you to ramen to be forgiven?" He instantly grins, wiping the snot dripping from his nose and the tears pouring from his ocean eyes.

"YEAH! RAMEN!" She chuckles, walking beside him towards Ichiraku ramen while he talks her ear off, though she didn't mind it at all.

"Your having trouble with the clone jutsu, hn?" He nods sulkily as she pats his back.

She wasn't usually the type to be optimistic, but this was one person she would anything for.

Besides, he always figured things out in the end.

"I am positive you will be able to pass. You are the future hokage, are you not?" He brightens up, determination in his eyes as he enters the shop.

"Yeah, that's right! I'll be the best hokage of all, ttebayo!" Teuchi turns to the familiar voice with a smile but blinks in shock at the second figure.

"Keiko?" She nods at him.

"Your back? Amazing! It's on the house!" She smiles at him.

"Thank you, Teuchi." He grins, preparing the miso ramen Naruto had ordered for them.

"No pork for me, please." The blonde gapes at her but shakes his head, wanting to ask her many other things.

"Guess what? Guess what? I've got the best prank planned for tomorrow!" She raises an eyebrow, amused by his excitement.

"Oh?"

"I'm gonna paint the hokage faces!" Keiko blinks, her face remaining stoic causing the boy to pout.

"C'mon! At least laugh!"

"I find it highly amusing, My face is just naturally like this, my friend." He grins, about to say something when Teuchi places their bowls in front of them.

Naruto instantly begins devouring the bowl after giving thanks, though Keiko didn't forget to also thank Teuchi.

She may be rude to others, but she wasn't to kind people.

She still knew respect.

Her mother made sure of that...

She shivered at the image of her mother hitting her with a flipper after she had said something arrogant.