Rain, Thunder, and Air-conditioning

ابدأ من البداية

"What movie do you wanna watch?" He quickly says.

"Any one is fine. Just not-"

"Horror."

You chuckle nervously. "Yeah, it's dark out and thundering. It would really add to the horror-ness."

He smiles and lays against his pillow, grabbing the TV remote. "It's cool. I'm not in the mood to watch horror movies anyways."

You lay down on the other pillow, watching him scroll through new movies. He eventually clicks on a random one that's reviews were good.

"This one fine?" He asks, glancing at you.

You nod. "Yah."

20 minutes into the movie, you feel sleepy and cold.

Chongyun felt you shiver from next to him. "You chilly?"

"Yeah, your air-conditioning feels good but I'm a bit cold." You hum, closing your eyes.

He ponders for a second before getting up and grabbing a blanket. "Here." He throws it on you and you reach to pull yourself under it.

"Thank you, Chongyun." You smile from under the cozy white blanket.

Still, your goosebumps don't seem to leave as you shiver a few more times.

"Still cold?" He asks with a tone of worry.

"Y-Yeah. Don't worry, though. I'll warm up in a second." You reassure him.

"I hope you aren't getting sick." He says, carefully sliding his arms around you, pulling you to his side gently.

"C-Chongyun!" You blush.

"Is this okay?" He asks, a faint pink hue spreads across his cheeks.

"...Yeah. I'm okay with this." You say quietly, settling closer to him.

He blushes more, the pink turning a bit darker. "O-Okay." He lays his head on yours. Your heart beats faster, thumping against your chest. Hopefully he can't hear my heart doing flips on a trampoline.

(Y/n) is so adorable. I always wanted to do this. It's so relaxing and peaceful. This is perfect.

Your eyes get heavy, and you sink a bit deeper into Chongyun's embrace.

"I want to stay like this forever..." You mumble, sleep quickly taking over.

"Me too, (Y/n). I like you a lot." Chongyun whispered, knowing you fell asleep though, he still wanted to say it out loud.

Some flashbacks woohoo  ̑̑ෆ(⸝⸝⸝◉⸝ 。 ⸝◉⸝✿⸝⸝)

~3rd grade~

"Ahoy, Chongyun, Xingqiu! Play pirates with me!" Little you demanded, standing on a playground slide.

"(Y/n), get down from there! It's dangerous, you'll fall!" Chongyun hollered.

"I don't wanna be a snitch, but if you don't get down, I'll tell a teacher!" Xingqiu called, running to the bottom of the slide.

"Arrr! Gimme yer treasure!" Little you yelled.

"I'll give you a," Chongyun rummaged through his hoodies' pocket. "Lollipop! Blue one, too!"

Tiny you scoffed. "I want (different color)! Not blue! But...I'll accept it." You slide down the slide and snatch the lollipop, opening it up and sticking it in your mouth. "Thank you, Chongyun~"

~8th grade~

"I hate homework with a passion. Like, it can wither away." You groaned, flinging your pencil at Xingqiu.