Trial and imprisonment

A/n: opening you can make up or use the default I will be using.

A/n:start at 0:45

The screen shows you standing on a mountain with the camera panning around you then cuts to you standing in front of everyone with a line dividing both sides with your backs faced away from each other then cuts to walking with your sword on your shoulders then appears Marquis At your left with his laser rifle in hand, after that Hunter is at your right then ???? Running ahead with their hands behind their head and ????? comes and jumps on ???? Back causing both of them to fall.

A/n: go to 3:10 of not there already

As the camera cuts to see you charging Space Marines hacking and slashing cutting off heads and limbs after that you and the camera pans up to see that the Order is standing above you looking down at you with either determination/admiration or with a smile on their face at that moment you start walking then running to look to your side to see Marquis loading his laser rifle and hunter with his chain axes and ???? With their daemon sword flying towards the enemy with while ???? Had a sniper waiting for a good shot on a hill. Then The Union jumps down from where they where standing and you and your companions to jump and strike your blade and clash in the mid air that shook the entire planet while the screen cuts to see you and your companions starring down the union with them doing the same to you.

A/n: stop the op music

We start off with Y/n in a stand  being judged by the council for his crimes against the imperium

Ryuko: "why does he even get a trial we already know his crimes so why not kill him now?"

Ozpin: "because we are more forgiving than the imperium"

Afro samurai: "that will be your downfall ozpin"

Ozpin:"Another topic for another time, right know we deal with Y/n the Chaos Space Marine that killed the commissar stationed on planet Kortallia and the destruction of Planet Torrent killing billions in the process what do you say in your defense?"

I bring up my head looking the council dead in the eyes

The council leans forward in seeing my response but I won't give them the satisfaction

Y/n: "FUCK YOU UNION OF ORDER"

With a sigh and a few head shakes one of the council members pulled up a screen pointing the fleets guns at Kortallia

Y/n: "H-hey it was a joke yall don't have to bombard the planet like that"

Salem: "As you can see Mr. L/n we're not joking in the slightest. Now what do you have to say"

Y/n: "Uhh what can I say I mean if you want a confession you already know I am someone who will end all existence"

I then turn my head with my pupils in their faint daemon eyes

"But I can say this I hate the fact that you all had to use such methods to bring me in, its sad to even call you warriors sending some of your strongest- AAAAHHHHHHARGHHHH"

I feel the handcuffs stick needles into me injecting some type of burning poison

Geralt: "I thought this was a trial not a execution ozpin"

Ozpin: "he'll survive but the poison affects his power to keep his dormant power still asleep"

I start stumbling and thrashing around because of the pain almost breaking the chains and cuffs off