Dream and memory

A/n: opening you can make up or use the default I will be using.

A/n:start at 0:45

The screen shows you standing on a mountain with the camera panning around you then cuts to you standing in front of everyone with a line dividing both sides with your backs faced away from each other then cuts to walking with your sword on your shoulders then appears Marquis At your left with his laser rifle in hand, after that Hunter is at your right then ???? Running ahead with their hands behind their head and ????? comes and jumps on ???? Back causing both of them to fall.

A/n: go to 3:10 of not there already

As the camera cuts to see you charging Space Marines hacking and slashing cutting off heads and limbs after that you and the camera pans up to see that the Order is standing above you looking down at you with either determination/admiration or with a smile on their face at that moment you start walking then running to look to your side to see Marquis loading his laser rifle and hunter with his chain axes and ???? With their daemon sword flying towards the enemy with while ???? Had a sniper waiting for a good shot on a hill. Then The Union jumps down from where they where standing and you and your companions to jump and strike your blade and clash in the mid air that shook the entire planet while the screen cuts to see you and your companions starring down the union with them doing the same to you.

A/n: stop the op music

*5 days later*

Y/n pov

It hurts so bad an entire month of this endless cycle of pain I'm sitting in dark room with multiple wall cameras on me spiked to a chair with kanaki doing the normal routine

Y/n: "556...549... 54- ARGHHHH AHHHH"

Kaneki: "thats enough for today if you would just talk.... I really hate doing this to you Y/n"

Y/n: "snitches get stitches kanaki"

Kaneki: *sigh* I'll see you again tomorrow Y/n

Kaneki walks out the door into the hallway of the ship as two ghoul space marine guard the door watching for any intruders the door closes are i close my eyes and sleep

As I drifted off the to sleep I shot open my eyes to see myself in a dark place chained to the ground like a beast with 4 sides of the world turning their respective colors

Khorne: "THESE COWARDS RATHER TORTURE A WARRIOR THAN GIVE HIM DEATH!"

Thats when the blue side of the world starts lighting up signifying its tur to speak

Tzeentch: "if he uses his rage now khorne he will be too exhausted"

Tzeentch: "its best if we find more flaws in the security before breaking out"

Then the green side speaks

Nurgle:"Your despair Y/n is amazing but I'm impressed your so enduring even a normal chaos marine would have broken on the 14th day"

Slannesh:"The way kanaki tourtured Y/n barely any hesitation hmmmm"

A/n: btw slannesh is a girl in this universe

Y/n: ".........."

Slannesh: "I mean the pure torment of the ripping and tearing is so precise and and sharp"