Chapter 3

◦•●◉✿ Enter: Uchiha Keiko!✿◉●•◦

"Hn." 

Keiko walks through the halls, her stoic face replaced with a strong frown as she passed by teachers who quickly cleared their path for the young girl releasing her KI.

She sighs once she arrived at the door. Quickly replacing her frown with her cold face, she slides the door open while remembering the hokage's words.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"You have returned Uchiha Keiko."

"Reporting for duty, lord hokage." 

"Rise." She does as ordered, rising from her position and standing confidently.

She could just feel the ANBU seething with their killing intent. Her eyes glare over to one of their spots and they instantly stop.

She returns her gaze to the hokage who seemed to be staring at her with a raised eyebrow.

Quickly apologizing for her inappropriate behavior, she walks closer to him.

"How have you been, young one?" She deadpans at him and opens her mouth.

"Fine."

"I take it your travelling has done you good."

"Hn."

"Words please."

"Yes it has. Could you not tell from my eyes?" He nods, gesturing for her to come even closer than she previously had so that she was touching the desk. He leans closer to her, and suddenly his eyes sadden.

"Just like Indra..." Her eyes sharpen at his words, causing the man to apologize quickly.

"Forgive me, I shouldn't have said that."

"It does not affect me. What do you need from me now, lord third?" He sighs and takes the letter from her hand, nodding when he had finished reading it before pulling another note out.

"This will be your apartment key. Would you like to have someone escort you?" She shakes her head.

"Very well. One more thing though." She raises an eyebrow, urging for him to continue.