Welcome Back

Chapter one: Welcome Back

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

The small figure walking through the gates of the hidden leaf village stops, looking up at the beautiful summer skies and humming softly. Her sword strapped to her waist, black hoodie proudly showing off the Uchiha crest at the back with her long black hair covering some of the crest. Her backpack in one hand and the acceptance note in the other, she takes a deep breath and purses her lips into a thin line so that she looked as stoic as ever.

She walked through the gates of her home village, good and bad memories surfacing. Passing the sleeping guards without a care, she mentally remembers to tell the old man of their poor working as she frowns at the two men before turning her face back to her normal stoic stare.

approaching the hokages tower and releasing the genjutsu she had placed on herself so none of the villagers, nor the cousin -Who she had not met yet- could question the crest on her back, belonging to the so called 'extinct clan'.

The last female Uchiha knocks on the hokage's door, hearing the familiar voice welcome her.

She slowly opens the door with ease ignoring the ANBU that had immediately surrounded her when they had seen her sword, she simply stares straight into the hokage's eyes as a kind and gentle smile that hid all of his previous decisions, makes its way onto his face. He happily dismisses the ANBU who all had immediately diminished their killing intent and gone back to their spots.

The Sandaime turns his gaze back to the approaching girl who slowly, but cautiously gets down on one knee, bowing her head to the hokage. The hokages eyes turn stern and serious, but his smile doesn't falter. He inhales a small amount of smoke from his pipe before placing it down and lacing his fingers together, leaning back in his comfortable chair and speaking.

"Welcome back to the hidden leaf..." 

Her head rises, revealing her blood shot eyes she had activated to confirm her identity. A proud smirk tugs on the hokages face as he leans forwards on his clasped hands.

"Keiko Uchiha."

.

/

.

/

.

/

"Reporting for duty, Lord hokage."