29: ꜱᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛꜰᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~y/n's pov~

"i got something to say."

i nodded my head. "go on.."

'oh my god is this a confession? from boom boom baby??'

he sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "i'm just gonna be straightforward here: i think i'm in love with you."

i blinked once. WHAT THE HELL DID HE SAY?! so this is a confession!

"ok wait, don't say anything yet or i'll end up blowing this whole place up." he exclaimed before i opened my mouth.

"right so, i thought you were super fucking annoying at fir- i take it back. i didn't think anything of you when we first met." i flinched. ouch.

"..but, after a while, i guess you were tolerable. the moment i realized i was in love with you was uhh, 10 minutes ago. when i looked up "how do you know you're in love with someone" in the bathroom," i covered my mouth with my hand to stop from laughing. what kind of confession was this?

"if you laugh, i swear to fuck i'm gonna kill you."

i held my hands up in defense as i quietly chuckled. "gomen, gomen."

"tch, anyway, when you told me about your mom and your backstory i guess i just felt like i had to protect you. it sounds fucking weird but, i want to be there for you and make you... h-happy."

my face went 100 shades of red. "bakugo.."

"shut the hell up. i'm not done," he growled. "so basically, i love you. but your still fucking annoying."

i laughed. who knew this crazy tsundere was this soft?

"if you don't feel the same way, i'll fucking kill you-"

i leapt forward and jumped onto him, our lips meeting. he grunted but immediately went along with it. the kiss was passionate and fulfilling.

his arms snaked their way to my waist and i wrapped my arms around his neck as our kiss got deeper.

i pulled away and put our foreheads together.

"i love you, katsuki."

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

a/n: this chapter took a while to do also im sorry if bakugo seems out of character