22: ...ɪ ʟɪᴇᴅ

^creds to the artist

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~y/n's pov~

~2 days later~

"there aren't a lot of people here are there.." bakugo observed as we stood in the back of the graveyard, watching the cemetery workers put my mom's coffin down.

i nodded. "well, my mom was basically locked up for 3 years; and the people she probably used to know, probably don't even know that she's dead."

bakugo didn't reply. he knew it was true anyway. the only people who were at the "funeral" were the 2 of us, and 3 nurses from the mental hospital my mother was at.

20 minutes later, everyone left and soon it was just us 2. it was silent the whole time; but we were fine with each other's company, so it didn't matter.

"l/n, you said that was a funeral," bakugo finally spoke up. i turned to him and cocked my head. "that wasn't a funeral, that was just the homeless guy putting her 7 feet under."

i frowned. "shut up. no one wanted to pay for a whole ass thing, ok?"

he shrugged and adjusted his suit so the first 2 buttons were down, then checked the time. 

"it's almost 5, wanna go?" i didn't answer. "tch, well i'm gonna leave you here if you don't say something in 10 seconds."

i nodded and linked my arm with his. 

"oi! what the hell-" i held tighter, making him sigh and give in. "i would never do this for someone under normal circumstances y'know."

i chuckled. "does that make me special?"

"hell no, i don't even know why i agreed to this shit." he complained.

i laughed. bakugo glanced down at me and sighed. 

"...are you ok?" he asked. i gasped.

"THE katsuki bakugo, is asking if i'm ok? a damn extra like me?" bakugo's eyebrows twitched in annoyance.

"but yeah, i'm fine, only because you're here though.." i whispered as heat rose to my cheeks.

after that, the 2 of us walked arm in arm, until we reached my apartment. it was silent the whole way there but, it was nice silence.

"thanks for coming with me today, and for walking me home." i bowed down as i waved goodbye. bakugo grunted in response and watched me walk inside my apartment. 

little did i know he had whispered something important that would've made my heart flutter.

"...i lied, you are special."

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲