𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕(𝙿𝚝 𝟹)

Start from the beginning

"Kinda slipped my mind."

"Slipped your mind!" King shouts. Ban wraps his arm around Y/N, smirking.

"You know, you should have seen King's face when you were getting kicked around. I swear he was about to jump in any second to help you." Y/N nods tiredly, smiling weakly.

"That's nice to know..." She says before her legs fall out and she falls to the floor, only to be caught by King's pillow. She snuggles into the pillow and smiles before she seemingly goes to sleep.

"Poor thing tired herself out," Meliodas says, patting her head.

"Hey King, you better hope she doesn't start drooling." Ban jokes. King glares at him.

"She doesn't drool! And besides, if she did I'll just clean it!"

"What a spectacular fight! Let's blow some steam and head to our fourth match. Cain vs Old Fart!" Love Helm announces.

"My turn, huh?" King says.

"Who in their right mind would come up with a tasteless name like that?" Diane asks. Ban laughs, turning his head to face her.

"It was me." He says, amused.

"Why am I not surprised?" Diane says.

"Hey come on, you have yourself a pretty weird name too," Ban says. "Where did Matrona come from?"

"It's somebody that I used to know."  King begins to make his way up the stairs.

"Go Old Fart, get him," Meliodas says.

"Ki- Old fart go!" Diane says, correcting herself. King stops walking up the stairs and turns around, only to show his fat form face with a thumbs up.

"If that's his game face, guess it makes sense," Ban says. Y/N lets out a snore, causing the Sins to side glance at her with sweat drops.

"Standing 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighing 5 pounds. Old Fart!" Love Helm shouts.

"He's a kid!" A man shouts, causing some others to laugh.

"Stupid Ban, writing all that stuff. But I have to win this. I have to show Y/N I'm strong!"  King thinks as he stares at Cain, who is wobbling and is seemingly still drunk.

"Standing 5 feet, 1 inch tall and weighing 108 pounds. Cain!" Cain hiccups and stumbles around.

"You sure you not drunk their gramps?" Someone shouts.

"Can we even call this a fight?!" Love Helm questions. "All right, let the fight begin!"

"I can't believe King's fighting without a weapon," Diane says. "I've never seen him do that."

"Guess it's twice for me now, It's something to see," Meliodas says. King gets into a fighting stance with his hands up in the air.

"Y/N, this is for you. My victory in this festival"

"It's that mind-blowing?" Diane asks.

"It sure is," Y/N says from behind them. King's pillow is under her arm.

"Your awake," Diane says, smiling. Y/N nods.

"Sure, just a little nap is enough to fix me right up." She says, all the bruises and cuts on her body and now gone. "Anyway, it is something to see cause without his weapons..." King goes running towards Cain and raises his fist, only for his foot to get caught on a rock sticking out of the ground and he goes tumbling past Cain and onto the floor.

"King's super weak." Meliodas finishes. Ban and Diane sweatdrop at the new information.

"I wouldn't say weak, just more...clumsy," Y/N says, smiling sheepishly. The crows begin laughing as King gets flustered in embarrassment. He looks up to Cain, who is standing staring down at him. Cain then lifts his face and begins making a weird noise and bringing his fist down, King puts his hands up to deflect it only for the punch to bonk him on the head. The crows are still laughing as King holds his head with small tears in the corners of his eyes.