"Wow, you can put on clothes properly, I never thought you had it in you," my mother says as she sits at the table, taking one more photo of me as I groan again. For someone who doesn't seem to like sarcasm, she loves to use it against me and Hiroshi.

'Wow, you started using your anti-ageing cream, I never thought you had it in you,' I chuckle to myself at the thought, fearing my mother too much to actually use it on her.

"Yes mother, you're always right. And what you said was funny, let me laugh. Ha...Ha...Ha...Ha," I robotically say as I open the fridge and grab last night's food, quickly placing it in the microwave. I rub my eyes, hoping my cold hands would somehow wake me up.

"Are you being sarcastic?" my mother growls as I press the start button on the microwave. I slightly freeze at her actions before I widely yawn, still feeling absolutely drained from sitting on my ass all day. Whenever I get tired, I no longer fear any god and will do a lot of things future Y/n will regret. This exact situation plays out in front of me as I start to speak again.

"I find it quite hypocritical for you to scold me for using sarcasm when you freely use it. We live in a democracy, not a dictatorship, stop abusing your power. One day, your subjects will rise up against you and you will tremble at our feet," I tiredly monologue as the microwave finishes heating up my food. "Mmm...yummy food," I say as I pull my hot plate out of the microwave and stare at the sizzling food, completely losing track of the conversation.

I look back up at my mother and stare her directly in her eyes, testing the gods to see if they would continue to let me live to see another day, not noticing the phone she was holding in both her hands. "Fear me," I boldly say while walking over to the table and plopping down in a seat, choosing to sit directly across from her. As I quickly shovel food into my mouth as I continue to stare into her eyes. She hardens her glare as I don't back down, putting on my own glare.

"This is f*cking good food, thank you for cooking supper yesterday as I continued to procrastinate my homework. My fatass greatly appreciates your hard work and I strive to be like you every day," I tell her as I finish my food, still staring into her terrifying eyes. I stand up and put my dishes into the dishwasher as I yawn again. Checking the clock and seeing the numbers read '7:58', I start to head back to my room. "I'm gonna see if I can get a few more minutes of shut-eye, see you in a few...Future Y/n apologizes for my actions," I tiredly say as I open my door, walk into my room and flop onto my bed, not bothering to close the door.

'You will regret that,' my brain tells me as I lay on my comfy mattress.

"Regret what?" I say, already forgetting my previous actions, my voice muffled by my pillows.

'You're an idiot,' my brains me as I start to fully wake up. I huff in frustration, not knowing why whenever I try to sleep, I can't, and when I need to stay awake, I fall asleep.

I look over to my alarm clock, checking the time. It reads '8:02' as I groan, laying my head back down on my pillow. 'I have to be there by 9, right?' I think, remembering the text Haruto had sent me on Thursday. 'I might as well start heading there now,' I think as I purposely roll myself off the bed and land hard on the floor. I tiredly stand up and walk out my bedroom door, dragging my legs with every step.

"I'm back, did you miss me?" I say as I head towards the front door. Turning my head, I can see my mother staring at her phone while she types something out.

"Are you feeling better?" she seriously asks, continuing to keep her attention on the phone in front of her.

"Why? Did I say I wasn't?" I ask confused, not recalling anything I had done before re-entering my room. Some may call it forgetfulness, but I think of it as I'm only storing 'important' information. Even though this important information may include a shitload of anime quotes, it's still important... probably.