Chapter 25 - Late night fun

"I could set this world on fire and call it rain,"

"What've we got this afternoon?" Harry asked when we sat down for lunch.

"Defense Against the Dark Arts, with the Slytherins," said Hermione at once.

"Why," demanded Ron, seizing her schedule, "have you outlined all Lockhart's lessons in little hearts?" Hermione snatched the schedule back, blushing furiously.

"Rancid," I said bluntly, looking at Hermione's schedule. I sipped my drink. I cringed at the test.

"I've decided I can't pretend to like pumpkin juice a moment longer," I said putting the goblet down.

"Oh come on it's not that bad," Ginny said sipping her own drink.

"No, Bella's right. I don't like it much either," Luna said looking at me. I smiled at her and waved my hand over hers and my Goblet. I sipped at the drink again. I sighed in relief.

"What is it?" Luna asked inspecting her new drink.

"I turned it into lemonade, the muggle kind. Try some," I said gesturing to her goblet which was now filled with a clear liquid. Luna sipped the drink and her eyes widened slightly.

"That's great," She said shocked before taking another mouthful. I chuckled at her expression.

"So you can turn it into anything?" Harry asked looking at me.

"Yeah, Apart from alcohol. There's a spell that prevents alcohol from entering the goblets," I explained.

"And how do you know that?" Hermione asked me looking unimpressed.

"Er... I read it somewhere," I said avoiding eye contact.

"Uh-huh," Hermione said unconvinced.

We finished lunch and went outside into the overcast courtyard. Hermione sat down on a stone step and buried her nose in Voyages with Vampires by Gilderoy Lockhart. I hoped that no one would notice I hadn't bothered to buy Lockhart's books.

It's at times like these that I really wish I had my music with me at Hogwarts. I had brought some CDs with me and my cd player.

I have to figure out how I can make them work, wizard music is awful

Ares shifted in my pocket and poked his head out of the inside pocket, nudging my side. I looked down to see him poking his face out.

"Hi," He hissed at me. Catching Harry's attention as well. We both looked down at him.

"Can I go hunting? I'm hungry," Ares hissed. I looked at Harry to see what he thought.

"I let Ivy out this morning, he should be fine," Harry said shrugging. I went to reply to Ares when Harry nudged me in my side. I looked at him and he pointed in the direction to the left of us.