🌿Part Twelve🌿

Hyunsu looked up and saw pictures

Hyunsu looked up and saw pictures. Pictures of his parents and sister. He stared at the their faces intently and took an inhale of breath, letting a few tears loose.

"Don't die. Why did you die" he whispered

"You can't leave me here all alone"

"Don't die please, I beg you"

He continued to plead lowering his head to the ground.

"Is he dead?"

"No he isn't dead"

Hyunsu picked up his head and looked back at the people surrounding him. He felt his vision cloud again. Black taking over the brown.

"I thought he'd die"

"Do you know him, don't go near him"

Hyunsu started panicking, glancing around the room at the people talking about him. Like he wasn't right there, like he didn't exist.

"We can't leave the infected here"

"Take this monster out"

He felt two men pick him up by the arms and drag him out of the room. He stared at the pictures of his family as long as he could before they flashed away. Hyunsu let out a groan when he was tossed out on hard concrete. He opened his eyes and saw a park. Not just any park but the park that he used to come to daily after school. After he was beaten black and blue, every piece of dignity stripped from him. His soul left hanging by a couple of small threads that eventually broke the day his family died.

He looked at the bench he used to sit on and found himself?

His past self was looking down, head hung in shame, tears streaming down his face. Hyunsu looked at himself intently for a few seconds before moving onto a person sneaking behind him, a girl. She had light brown hair that met a little past her shoulders. She had a school uniform that matched his and also seemed to have the same stature and height as a certain platinum blonde he knew. He saw the girl lean up and pick him flowers. He gasped.

It's her.

The flower girl. She was the one who left him flowers. Who left him feeling somewhat intact after the hard days he endured. Hyunsu stood up and walked closer trying to make out her face he walked faster and faster as the image before him faded he started running when he felt like he was falling and the ground beneath him crumbled.

"You really fell"

Hyunsu jerked awake.

"Way to state the obvious Eunyu." Song Hee said turning her head to look at the young girl and then back to Hyunsu. She launched into his arms and tackled him back into the cot. He huffed catching his breath and hugged her back tightly.

He looked around the room as best as he could with Song Hee still lying on him. How was he still alive? The last thing he remembered was holding onto Song Hees hand and then falling.