🧩Part five🧩

Song Hee looked up at the tall man in front of her

Song Hee looked up at the tall man in front of her. He had a sort of mullet cut. Not the trashy, hill billy kind but, the really hot kind. Even with his scared face he looked good.

Ugh dang it. Stop fangirling, bad Song Hee.

His looks are not the priority here you just had a crazy interaction with a mentally insane woman.  Oh yeah and Hyunsu's passed out.

The man cleared his throat.

Shit not again.

She looked into his brown eyes that where looking curiously back at her.

"Ummm hi I'm Song Hee" she shakily stuck out her hand.

He merely looked at it and glanced at Hyunsu again. " What happened?"The man asked straight to the point.

"Well... umm there was a woman and she, well I'm not exactly sure what she did but she was crazy that's for sure. She had blood all over her and she kept banging on the door trying to get in."

The man "Hmmpf" without a word, bent down, grabbed Hyunsu's arm and dragged him back to the apartment.

Oooo that bloods gonna be tough to get out, Song Hee silently thought to herself.

She wordlessly followed him back into the apartment looking at the mess outside. Tons of blood along with...fur? Huh that crazy girl must have killed her cat. Poor thing. She went into the room to see Hyunsu laying in the middle of the floor still out cold. She turned to thank the mysterious man only to find him gone.

She made a mental note to thank him if she ever saw him again.

Song Hee decided she was going to put Hyunsu on his mattress. The hard wood must be uncomfortable. She grabbed his wrist and slowly pulled him to the mattress. He was by no means fat, but he was tall and Song Hee was incredibly weak and small. Hyunsu dwarfed the artist by several inches that was for sure.

She had finally managed to drag him onto the mattress when she heard a loud banging on the flat door.

Oh god was the crazy lady back?

She couldn't do this. What if she got hurt and then the lunatic went after Hyunsu in his vulnerable state. She wouldn't be able to forgive herself if something happened.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

The knocking came again.

Ok you got this. If she comes at you just...Hit her with the mop stick?