🌿Part Ten🌿

Song Hee limped around the small apartment and gathered all the supplies that was left in the Kim's house

Song Hee limped around the small apartment and gathered all the supplies that was left in the Kim's house. She went into there rooms and saw Yeongsu grab his favorite dinosaur, a T. rex.

"Come on Yeongsu we have to get going we don't want to stay here too long." He looked up at his former babysitter and nodded taking her hand and heading out of his room.

She turned into the living room and saw Suyeong and Hyunsu ready to go standing by the door. She caught Hyunsu's eyes and gave him a small smile signaling that they were ready to leave. He smiled back and opened the door into the hallway.

Luckily they didn't need to walk a long distance since the entrance to the stairs was several feet away. Hyunsu cautiously opened the door and ushered the kids in first before placing his hand on Song Hees back, pushing her in as well.

Hyunsu's warm palm on her back was probably the only thing keeping her sane right now. It was one thing risking there lives but now that they had the children it was more dangerous to climb back up two floors.

Just as she was pushed into the stair well by Hyunsu's hand she felt it rip away.

Song Hee turned back to find Hyunsu against the wall holding his chest, blood gushing out of his nose and down his body.

He's cursed.

Why didn't he tell her?

What's gonna happen to him?

Song Hee looked at him shocked but snapped back into reality when the kids started yelling at him.

"Hyunsu" she whispered as to not startle him out of whatever was happening. He looked at her briefly before yelling for them to go and slamming the door closed.

She ran up to the door and began pounding on it.

No, he couldn't leave her.

She couldn't take another person being ripped away from her.

God why did this hurt worse than Bobas supposed death? They'd only known each other for a short time but she trusted him with her life.

Tesrs began to stream down her eyes as she continuously banged her fists. She smushed her cheek to the door and quited her whimpers to see if she could hear him. She could not.

She let go of the doorknob and turned back to the kids letting out a shaky breath.

~

All Hyunsu could see was flashing images. Images of the constant beatings. The cutting. His family. The accident. All while a voice taunted him in the depths of his mind.

Your weak

It was your fault

Your a sad case