Lucas: You still mad? (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff😺

Y/n and Lucas had been out eating at a restaurant just to spend some time together. It was fun and all but on their way out from the restaurant y/n tripped over her own feet and fell straight on her face.

Lucas was quick to help her up from the ground and ask her if she was alright, but he just couldn't hold back his laugh anymore, after he had helped her up.

"Lucas! This is not funny!"

Y/n whisper yelled trying not to draw more attention to her. Lucas just laughed harder.

"Im sorry it's just the way you fell"

And with that he was done from laughter. People stared at the couple as they walked towards their car.

"SHUT UP WILL YOU!"

Y/n yelled loudly at the still laughing Lucas when they finally were at the car.

"But you should have seen yourself"

He said in between laughs as he unlocked the car. Y/n didn't answer this time, she opened the car door, placed herself on the seat and slammed the door hardly.

Lucas knew that he fucked up this time so he told himself to stop laughing and try to cheer up y/n again. He sat down in the driver's seat and started the car.

As they drove Lucas took at quick look at y/n. She stared out the window with a mad expression on her face. Lucas sighed but he then got an idea to get her in a better mood again so he turned on the radio.

The song "Love On Top" by Beyonce was playing and Lucas smirked.

"Honey, honey, I can see the stars all the way from here"

He began singing along  trying to break the uncomfortable silence. To his disappointment y/n still didn't talk to him and she still looked mad. But he wasn't going to give up.

"Can't you see the glow on the window pane I can feel the sun whenever you're near"

He sang now a little louder and with a smile on his face. Y/n sighed deeply.

"Lucas shut up, you sound like a dying horse"

She finally spoke up.

"Awww come on. I know you love this song baby"

Lucas said trying to cheer her up.

"Every time you touch me I just melt away"

He continued to sing along waiting for y/n to join in. Then finally.

"Now everybody ask me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear, but I know"

Y/n couldn't hold it anymore so she just began singing.

"Nothing's perfect but it's worth it After fighting through my tears and finally you put me first"

Lucas sang along happily with his now rather cheerful girlfriend. Y/n smiled and sang along.

"Baby it's you You're the one I love You're the one I need You're the only one I see!"

They both screamed the lyrics as they drove.

"Come on baby it's you You're the one that gives your all You're the one I can always call When I need to make everything stop Finally you put my love on top!"

And the singing, well screaming you may call it, continued the whole way home.