Jeong Jaehyun: Home (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff and a bit angst 🍇

Y/n turned to the other side again. She couldn't sleep, well actually she hadn't been able to sleep for the whole week now. Why you may ask?

Jaehyun, her loving boyfriend, was in Miami with NCT 127 to perform a big concert and y/n was left home in Seoul alone. It was her own choice to stay home though, she just didn't expect for it to be this hard to be without him for such long time.

Her mental health had also been very bad and she often felt very insecure while being alone.

He actually had performed the concert, but the flight home was still about 19 hours so at this point y/n just waited for him to come home, trying not to miss him too much.

After trying to sleep for about 2 hours y/n decided to take a look at her phone just for distraction from thinking of her boyfriend.

But the thoughts didn't stop and she finally gave in.

Slowly warm tears began running down her cheeks and stained the pillow she was laying on. The tears seemed to never stop so y/n just decided to try to sleep since Jaehyun always reminded her to get a good sleep and stop overthinking.

The low sounds of the city life filled her ears and she started to calm down. Y/n's eyes slowly got heavy and she soon fell asleep with tear stained cheeks and a stained pillow.

———

Hours had passed since y/n finally fell asleep when the door to the apartment slowly opened. Jaehyun's head peaked inside before moving into the silent apartment. It was about midnight.

Y/n didn't wake up. She drifted into a deep sleep for once.

Jaehyun removed his jacket and shoes and moved towards the bedroom. There he found the sleeping y/n with tear stained cheeks and a still slightly stained pillow. He sighed.

Jaehyun knew that it would be hard for her to be on her own for such a long time so he wasn't surprised, but he was sad that he had made her feel like that.

He removed his shirt and put on some sweatpants before placing himself in the bed beside the fragile girl. He reached out for her and slowly pulled her closer to him trying not to wake her.

She was now placed in his arms and they were sharing each others warmth. Jaehyun began to lowly hum a song to calm y/n and himself down. He knew that she couldn't hear him but he always hummed a song before they went to sleep. A little smile appeared on y/n's face as she slept feeling the warmth of Jaehyun beside her again.

He slowly leaned down and kissed her forehead softly.

"Goodnight"

Jaehyun smiled, happy that he was finally home with the person he had missed for so long.