Lee Taeyong: Ty track (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff🌿

NCT 127's dance practice room was a mess at the moment to say the least. Y/n was invited by Taeyong, her boyfriend, to stay and watch their dance practice for their song "Kick It".

Y/n enjoyed watching her boyfriend dance, but when they were having a break she got reminded about The TY track video by none other than Haechan and from there it all went down.

"BOOMIN SYSTEM UH UP, TY TRACK, TY TRACK!"

They all sang pointing at Taeyong. And I mean all of them were singing Taeil, Johnny, Yuta, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Mark, Haechan and y/n of course.

"Seriously guys? This again. I thought we were done laughing at it"

Taeyong said sounding rather defeated in his tone.

"Awww sorry baby, it's just such a catchy song"

Y/n replied chuckling at her tired boyfriend.

"Yeah y/n, its right TY track. It is catchy!"

Haechan yelled while laughing at their poor leader.

"I know it is Haechan you idiot. That's why I wrote it back then"

Taeyong said while smirking.

"Now if you all don't shut up now I'm gonna kick you out of my practice room okay?"

Taeyong said calmly and the practice room soon became silent.

"You guys are not scared of him are you?"

Y/n asked the boys while laughing, but the boys just looked at her with a uneasy look.

"Guys he is the biggest baby at home! He isn't scary. Like this one time he didn't understand why I didn't pay attention to him and he almost began cryi-"

Y/n was cut off by Taeyong's hand that was now covering her mouth.

"Now now y/n, I think the boys heard enough hehe"

He laughed nervously while looking at her.

Yuta and Doyoung then began to burst out laughing and the other boys soon followed. But that was a mistake because as soon as they began to laugh Taeyong took the broom that stood in the corner of the room and began chasing the boys around the practice room while yelling at them. Y/n stood by still laughing at the sight. The boys regretted it though.