Mark Lee: Wax (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff🥺

"Damn it y/n! Just rip it off already!"

Mark yelled at his girlfriend who was currently having too much fun.

"I can't. It has to sit for a moment so the hairs comes out in one rip"

Mark was scared for his life. What if it hurts, like really hurts.

"I think it's ready now y/n. Just do it"

Y/n giggled at her struggling boyfriend.

The thing were Mark and y/n were bored at the NCT Dream dorm, so y/n got an idea. Mark shockingly agreed on waxing his shin. And from there it went down, though y/n was having a good laugh at the moment.

"Okay im gonna do it now. Countdown from three Markie"

Mark squeezed his eyes close ready for the pain.

"Three...two...o-"

Then y/n pulled as fast as she could making a loud rip sound. Meanwhile Mark was panicking at the stinging feeling on his shin.

"I thought you were gonna pull at one!"

Mark yelled at his girlfriend. She was looking at him with a worried expression this time.

"I'm sorry baby"

"Awww bunny. It's okay now. It doesn't hurt anymore"

Mark said reaching out to hug y/n who was now feeling guilty. But as their bodies was about to make contact Mark's hand swung fast and landed on y/n's bare shin. Y/n looked at her shin in shock only to see that Mark had now placed a wax strip on her leg.

"Oh no you didn't!"

"Oh yes I did. Now let it sit a moment or else the hairs won't come out in one rip, isn't that right baby?"

Mark smiled at the shocked y/n, happy because of his little revenge.

An - Hiii i wish you all a great day/afternoon/morning/night! Todays question: What NCT song gets you in your feelings the most at the moment?