~•Hostage finale•~

Jin's POV

I woke up to see Mai checking my pulse.I didn't where I was.Last thing I remember was someone hit me with a boot?!Tbh i don't even know what it was.

I tried speaking but when I tried to it was muffled by some dick tape on my mouth!?Ok now things are getting real creepy.

Mai pulled off my duck tape and said "Speak" I'm even more confused now bc I thought she was gonna help me.Did she kidnap me?!?

Why wasn't she helping me?!She started to get frustrated with me bc I wasn't speaking.She then punched me in my stomach and eye and then yelled at me demanding that I speak.

"W-why are you doing this t-to me"

I had barely any energy left to say anything

"Shut up!You know why I'm doing this you little witch"

I never heard Mai be so mean before,she mostly didn't care about anything but now it looks like she has gone insane!

"I-I'm sorry,o-ok.I know I s-should-dn't have done that to Zuko but it's no-ot my fa-"

My words were cut off by a sharp pain in my chest.I could hardly breath.I looked down and saw a  katana going through my chest and into the wooden plank behind me.I tried to keep my eyes open but it made the pain worse by trying to stay alive.I decided their is no way that I'm gonna survive this.I decided that here is where I'm gonna die...

Mai POV

I finally did it.I killed that motherf**ker.Should've thought twice before messing with MY BOYFRIEND!!!

I saw that now I had to clean up everything which made me groan.

(After cleaning up)

I went back upstairs and walked outside.I'm too tired to clean up her body maybe I'll just let her rot.

I got back home by sneaking up from my backyard window and taking my clothes off and changing into my pjs.

I went to bed knowing I murdered someone that day.

Yo Mai going full yandere mode rn lol anyways I've been having writers block lately so my chapter might come out later then usual so u guys don't think I'm dead :)

Anyways later haters