~•break up•~

Ok so I just posted the a chapter there and I think this one may take a day or somthin but rn I have a lot of motivation so I'm gonna use it.

Mai POV
I just saw Zuko he was walking outside the cafe coming home from work and I looked at him in a disgusted but fearful way.

"O-oh hi Mai." He came close to hugging me I pushed him off me and yelled "What the f*ck do you think your doing!Get away from me!"
I ran away from him.He's the last person I want to see right now.He began to start chasing me "Listen,I'm sorry for what I did!I was drunk and then she convinced me to!"

I ran into the park hoping that no one would see us there.I didn't want him yelling out are private life in public.I saw him catching up with I ran into the trees(this park is like a wildlife park)I was trying to hold back my tears.Zuko was getting near me quick.I shouldn't of ran at the start now I'm becoming a bit tired but I tried to run as fast as I could.

I felt his hand grab onto my wrist
"Mai,stop running I'm not gonna let go until you let me explain!"

I tried to grab a knife from pocket and threaten him to go away but he grabbed my other hand to.

I tried to get his hands off me by tugging my hands but it just started to make my hands hurt.

I took a deep breath and then said "How are you gonna explain yourself?!"trying to hold back my tears.

He said "Mai,whatever I did with that girl I didn't know.I forgot everything and didn't have control of myself.I know that you hate me but please,can I have a second chance?"

I looked at him with tears in my eyes

"I'm sorry Zuko,but I'm not giving you another chance."

I ran away in tears.I still loved him but I couldn't,not after what he did.He could've thought before he got drunk about what would happen.It was obvious that the girl he hooked up with had a crush on Zuko,I can't believe that he didn't know.

I looked back seeing Zuko,how was he so fast-wait that's off topic I should be thinking was reasons to hate him.I tried to push but he wouldn't budge.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled but Duko just kept a plain face and said "Why."

I got goosebumps,I've never seen Zuko act so.. demanding.He usually is just a dork and apologises but this time,He was acting like a different person.

I said "Why what?!"

Zuko said calmly "Why don't I have a second chance."Ok I've never seen Zuko act like this.This wasn't even a question it was demand.

"You cheated on me Zuko and try to hide it from me!What do you expect!?!" I yelled but Zuko kept his same expression.

I ran away to the exit of the park I was able to catch my breath for a sec.I looked back and saw Zuko in the distance.He was just standing there.I ran back home out of breath and went up to my room and fell onto my bed.

"Why was Zuko just standing there and not moving"I thought to myself

I tried to distract myself by going on my phone and watching YouTube but that thought was just in the back of my mind.I was sorta worried for him because I didn't see him walk back home or to the tea shop.Was he still in the park?