~•Hostage•~

I really like yandere simulator so I got ideas from it for this chapter
Tw:Kidnapping

Mai's POV:
Jin was from my middle school.We were best friends until Zuko came.We both had a crush on him but that's what ruined are friendship.

I felt an ache on my stomach when I tied her up with the duck tape.I hit her out cold with my boot.I didn't feel like stabbing her.

Even tho I could've just finished all this by stabbing her right then and there,but I just couldn't.We had history and I was shocked that she was still tryna hit on Zuko even though she knows we were in a relationship.

I decided to call an Uber and in the mean time while it coming to Jin's house I looked around to see where I could put her in so no one see's it.I looked upstairs to see if I could find her old guitar case.I found it in her closet and put her in it.

She wasn't that tall so I just moved her in a weird way that it would fit.The Uber would come in 15 minutes so I wiped down all the walls,room,tables,closets that I touched so the police didn't catch me when they found out she was missing.

There was 5 minutes left till the Uber came and I thought of anything that could get me caught and realised that i shouldn't do an Uber.

If the Uber saw on the news that someone was missing from the house he picked me up in,he would report me to the cops so I ran out to the back garden with the guitar case and ran into the field that was outside Jins backyard and went to the woods.

My family rented out a cabin there when I was young for camping trips.But they never went there anymore.I brought her to the attic of it and tied her up against one of the wood poles.

Hi there everyone it might take longer for me to make these chapters bc of school and other stuff in life so I'll try my best to get them out when I'm not busy.

Thx for reading my chapter btw