Thank you so much!

Well that's another poetry collection done... After just over 3 months, Dusk is finally complete. Dusk as a poetry collection, I consider to be a combination of the best parts of all my previous collections, you can almost think of it as a greatest hits collection. Considering I went from the dark thought provoking themes of Darkness and Light, into the more imagery based A Burning In the Heart, to the more personal themes of self discovery and individualism in Dreams and Dangers, to broken politics and the nature of reality in A Broken World A Reason to Live, to the unknown and the future in If This Is The Edge, What's After, what is Dusk? I consider Dusk mostly a political collection, and it's mostly about transitions and the struggles we go to so we can not just be better people, but also have a better world, and about the duality of life and reality, as ultimately, as the title says, we need the dusk, if we want to have the dawn.

Here's what each poem is about in brief:
The Cycle (Counterfeits and Lies) - About the cycle of drama and destruction social media causes, taking heavy influence from the I Am Sophie ARG and the SCP Foundation
Life And Death - A tribute to Brandon Bernard, a Black man who was executed for being an accomplice in a robbery, and a bit about the death penalty and how it's immoral.
Missing Legacy - A tribute to my maternal granddad, who I know basically nothing about and never got to meet, along with how time erases all, and the connection between past and future.
The Era Called Peace, That Turned To War - The Heian Period of Japan, detailing everything up to the end of the Genpei War, along with a bit about how nothing lasts forever.
Regulus (Stay The Course) - The human condition, how there will always be good things after the dark parts, and a bit about why we're here.
False Dawn (The Wounds of a Nation) - The last main part to the Land Of the Free trilogy (Land Of the Free, Picking Up The Pieces/Ludens, and False Dawn), mostly my musings and thoughts after the Capitol Riots of January 6th 2021, and about the downfall of Trump.
Humanity or Eternity - The inability of a true utopia to ever be made, a bit about social media and the algorithms that seem to rule our lives, and a bit about what we'd have to do if we wanted paradise.
The Rule of Cyberspace - A bit of a change in style to a more Darkness and Light inspired style here, mostly about the internet and how despite being incredibly good, has turned into a place exploited by everyone from governments to militaries, and how to fix it.
The New Sunrise/Blue Skies - The epilogue to the Land of the Free trilogy, telling my thoughts and my newfound hope after the inauguration of Joe Biden, and the downfall of Donald Trump.
The Dusk and The Dawn - The ending poem of this collection, about the transition between the old world falling away and the new world coming in and how that can be used to change the world for the better, inspired by the Day6 EP The Book Of Us: The Demon.

Thank you list/greets;
Thanks to _lucyameliax for always being my dude and always being there for me if I need
anything from poetry help to personal stuff, thanks for your input and making this collection what it is now
@kuraiko_kazama on Instagram for giving me feedback on the poems for this collection, and @bew_der for always being my dude, hope to see you someday
Thank you to all my dudes - Raven, Finnie, Beth, Molly, Ava, Pelin, Keira and Ivy
Thanks to the creators of the I Am Sophie ARG, the author of SCP-2317 (The Cycle (Counterfeits and Lies), Coldrain (The Cycle + Humanity or Eternity + Missing Legacy + Regulus), Linfamy (The Era Called Peace That Turned to
War), ONEWE (Regulus), BURSTERS (False Dawn), Tom Scott (The Rule of Cyberspace) and Day6 and Einzelganger (The Dusk and the Dawn) for inspiring the poems on this collection

And you, the reader, for giving me a reason to do this.

Thanks,
Clumpy