'We can't lose to him. He'll take Douma-kun and Tamayo-san then kill us. It will be a bit difficult to slash him so we got to be careful. And those creepy eyeballs on his hands are making me lose my focus! If he hates dirty things so much then how can he hold something without using his hands if his eyes are there.' you thought.

The arrow demon shot out arrows heading towards you and Douma as you two dodged it right away. You tried to slash at one of the arrows but it only went to another direction, dragging you along with it. You groaned out in pain when the arrow threw you to a brick wall, making you lose grasp of your sword.

Douma went to attack the demon from behind but the demon sensed him. "Why are you fighting your own kind? Just join us and we might not even tell Master about this if you show your loyalty by killing these pathetic humans." The arrow demon suggested.

"Hmm~ no thanks~ I much prefer to be by (Y/N)-chan's side instead of yours." Douma replied as he managed to slice the demon's neck but it wasn't deep enough. The arrow demon was shocked as he moved away from Douma. The arrows that were throwing you around disappeared as you fell to the ground.

You saw your blade and quickly took it in your grasp as you slowly stood up. You heard the arrow demon laughing. "You can attack all you want but you won't be able to kill me. Demons can't even kill each other, did you know that?" Yahaba exclaimed as his wound regenerated. 'They can't kill each other?' you thought then you suddenly recalled the swamp demon that Douma finished off. 'Then... what about the swamp demon we fought?' you thought.

Douma let out a grin as he fanned himself with his fan. "Is that so~?" Douma asked sarcastically, making the demon get angry. "Then, I'll kill the pathetic demon hunter first before taking you with us by force!" The demon yelled as he shot out multiple arrows towards you two.

'Calm down.' you told yourself as you and Douma nodded at each other before he dashed towards the demon while avoiding the arrows. "Ice Breathing. Sixth Form: Cold Judgement!" you exclaimed as you sliced down the arrows heading towards Douma, making them turn to you and push you back. Yahaba saw Douma about to attack him again. "It's no use! You can't kill your own kind!" Yahaba laughed. "Think again." Douma said as he opened his golden fan.

"I want you to have these." Urokodaki stated as he handed Douma a box. Douma looked at it curiously then turned to Urokodaki. Urokodaki motioned him to open it and he did as so.

Douma opened the box to see two golden lotus designed fans. It was almost the same as his but it was made of steel instead. Douma removed the muzzle on his mouth. "Um.. what am I supposed to do with these when I already have my own?" Douma asked Urokodaki.

"(Y/N) is now a part of the Demon Slayers and she will encounter many demons, be it weak or strong. You want to help and protect her, right? I was informed that demons can't kill each other no matter how much they tried. These fans are made of nichirin, I requested Haganezuka to forge this for me since he owed me back then. I want you to use these from now on. Kill demons who harm
(Y/N) and other humans." Urokodaki said. Douma grabbed the two fans then turned to Urokodaki and nodded.

"Have you found out your Blood Demon Arts?" Urokodaki asked. "Eh?" Douma asked with a giant question mark on his head. Urokodaki sighed and motioned for Douma to follow him.

"I suppose you can train with (Y/N). You can ask her to teach you her breathing technique as well so you can be able to kill demons. Here, wear this so you won't get burned."  Urokodaki gave Douma a blanket as Douma put in on, covering himself.

Douma followed Urokodaki to a secluded area where there is no sunlight. The two of them can see you practicing your movements as you move around the area. To them, they can see you gliding around but to you, you are only running as you did a front flip and landed on the ground with ease.

Douma stared at you in awe as sparkles appeared around him. You noticed Douma and Urokodaki watching you as you smiled and waved at them. Urokodaki suggested that you should teach Douma about your Ice Breathing.

You weren't able to say no when Douma put on his puppy dog eyes as he looked at you. Ever since then, you and Douma would train your forms and master each of them one by one. Douma made some mistakes here and there but you didn't mind. You were always happy to help him learn his mistakes. Practice makes perfect, after all.

"Ice Breathing. First Form: Ice Slash!" Douma exclaimed as he sliced the arrow demon's head off. "I-Impossible." The arrow demon muttered out as his body fell and his head flew a few feet away. The arrows on your body disappeared as you landed harshly on the ground, again.

Douma ran towards you and gave you a grin. "I did it, (Y/N)-chan!" He exclaimed. "Congratulations Douma-kun, I'm proud of you." you said as you gave Douma a smile. Sparkles appeared around Douma because of your praising. "Wahh! It was all thanks to you, (Y/N)-chan! You were a great teacher!" Douma happily said as you blushed from his compliment.

"Damn! Curse you! Curse you!" The arrow demon's head chanted. You and Douma turned to look at him. "All I had to do was bring back your head and take the upper moon. I would've won his approval! I'll never forgive you both! I'll never ever forgive you!" Yahaba continued as you carefully stood up.

"Shoving my face into this vile dirt! You're going down with me!" The demon finished as you saw multiple arrows on yours and Douma's body. 'Oh no!' you both thought as you and Douma were flung around.

'Shoot! The arrows are stronger than the ones from earlier! I got to unleash move after move and go defensive or my body's going to get destroyed!' you thought and saw Douma was somehow doing the same but there are some where he wasn't able to use the forms causing him to crash around.

"First Form: Ice Slash!" you yelled as you struck the brick wall you were about to fly towards. You fell to the ground but you were pulled again upwards. 'The pressure is bearing down on my body, I can't swing my sword! I'm not giving up! Not now, not ever!' you thought as you held your blade.

"Third Form: Wheel of Ice!" you cancelled the arrow but another one came, throwing you around. You did form after form and you felt like your arms were about to rip off from your body. "Nowhere near enough.... More.... Suffer more!" The demon exclaimed.

'I feel like I'm about to pass out. How many more? Enough, don't think about it. Just keep unleashing moves!' you thought as you continued to unleash your moves. "Not yet! It's still not enough!" The demon said as he finally turned into dust.

The arrows on your body disappeared as you fell to the ground, creating a harsh impact on your body. You were breathing heavily as you felt pain all over your body. 'Douma-kun...Tamayo-san...Tanjiro-kun...Nezuko-chan...Yushiro....' you thought worriedly as you tried to stand up but failed.

'No good! I've got a broken rib and leg. I feel so exhausted that I can't move my body.' you thought as you heard footsteps coming towards you. You grabbed your blade beside you and flipped yourself over to your stomach and got ready.

"(Y/N)-chan!" your guard lowered when you turned and saw Douma running towards you. He was covered in dirt from head to toe but there were no injuries or scratches on him. 'His wounds probably regenerated, I'm somehow jealous.' you thought.

"Are you okay?" Douma asked as he looked you over and touched your leg. "I'm fine." you hissed in pain. "No you're not! Come on, I'll carry you." Douma said. Before you could protest, you were suddenly off of the ground and being carried by Douma bridal style. "We gotta go where the others are. There's still one more demon." you exclaimed as Douma began to head to where Tanjiro and the others are.