She could feel his warm breath hitting against her bare neck as he took the knife from her hands and started cutting the carrots himself, lowkey blushing at how daring he was. 

Jaewon stared at Yeonjun's arms cutting the carrots almost professionally, not able to even look up or say anything anymore.

She was completely frozen, too flustered to speak.  

Her heart was almost starting to ache now except it felt good and she wanted more...

Whatever this feeling was, whatever this blue hair weirdo was doing to her, she wanted more of it. It was pleasurable to her, it was blissful to her. What was this feeling?

...Love? 

Yeonjun stepped away allowing Jaewon to release a breath she didn't know she had been holding. 

"I..I'll put these on the sandwiches." she stuttered, refusing to look at Yeonjun again as she quickly took his well cut vegetables and almost ran to the table where the sandwiches were waiting. 

Yeonjun watched her, eyes widening a little as he realized how embarrassed he could have actually made her. 

"Are you okay?" he hesitantly asked her, noticing how she hasn't turned around to face him yet. 

Jaewon didn't reply. Actually she didn't even hear but he didn't know that she was too focussed on her thoughts about him to listen. 

Yeonjun walked forward, grabbing onto her hand and turning her around so that she faced him. 

Her eyes widened in shock at once and she made a random attempt to pull away which failed miserably. 

"Jaewon-" Yeonjun started but was cut off when the front door suddenly slammed open. 

❅ ❅ ❅

"SOFIA!?" the Soobin yelled loudly, running around as his eyes frantically scanned his surrounding for the girl.

The rain was only becoming worse and Soobin regretted leaving his home as he was already half wet despite having an umbrella and jacket.

but all that regret went out the non existent window when he found Sofia curled up against a bus stop, eyes closed and face pale.

"Sofia!" Soobin gasped, running towards her at once.

Lee Sofia looked up, eyes fluttering open in disbelief when she heard a familiar voice.

Was she imagining things now?

But a sudden energy struck her and she quickly stood up when she really saw Choi Soobin running towards her.

"Soobin!" Sofia gasped, falling into his arms almost at once.

The taller male flinched, startled by the ice cold feeling of her skin.

"What the heck are you doing outside?" Soobin asked angrily as he closed the umbrella and held it between both of his legs.

"I..It started raining before I made it home so I just stayed here thinking the rain would pass." Sofia cried, warm tears forming in her eyes, making her frozen skin relax a little when they slowly dripped down. 

Soobin quickly unzipped his jacket and pulled it off, wrapping it around the shivering girl who froze in shock.

"W...What about you?" she stuttered in the cold, looking up at Soobin with her wide doe eyes.

The boy blushed, heat hitting his cheeks suddenly before stepping away and opening the umbrella again, rain splattering heavily against it.

"I'm fine, come on." Soobin said, holding his hand out towards the girl.

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘! TXT.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें