"Dear freaking mother of god! Could you just once, just freaking once not turn everything I say into something sexual? Just once?" I yelled at him, shoving him on the chest.

"I could, but where would be the fun in that?" Blake replied, laughing and smirking.

Oh my god, I hated him! Hated him.

I turned around, walking away from him, scowling.

What was it about him that just infuriated me so much? Ugh!

I rushed furiously in the trail, my clothes sticking on me uncomfortably.

"Aw, come on Lexi, lighten up," Blake laughed behind me, and I purposely made a branch snap behind me so he could get it in the face.

"Ouch," Blake yelled. "That was just mean, Pumpkin!"

"Well that's all you deserve, you stupid prick," I yelled and then I turned around punching him on the chest, "Not only did you throw me in the water but you freaking drowned my M&M's, you asshole!"

"If it can make you happy, I'll buy you more," Blake laughed.

I groaned furiously and ran the last few feet out of the trail, still scowling.

"Oh my god! Kitty what happened to you?" Alex laughed, the second he saw me.

"That jackass, that's what happened," I said mad, pointing towards Blake.

Blake was still laughing like a moron and then he took his soaked shirt off, shoving his hair back in the process.

For one tiny tiny second, my brain went wow but then I mentally kicked myself in the ass.

"And don't you think taking your shirt off will make up for it, you dim-wit," I yelled at him and then ran away again, his laughter echoing behind me.

Ugh!

"Kitty, wait up," Alex yelled behind, and ran to me "I put your things in my tent."

"Thanks," I said, but my tone was still fuming.

"Calm down Kitty, breathe in, breathe out," Alex snickered.

"Do you have any idea how mad I am right now? Do you have any clue how much I want to punch that idiot in the face? Seriously, I have no idea what I'm going to do to get back at him just yet, but trust me, when I do figure it out, he'll wish he was never born," I said, furious.

"You know you should just calm down for a second. He pushed you in the water, so what? It's no big deal," Alex said with a little smirk like it was actually funny to him.

"Okay, now you're annoying me too," I scowled and without listening to his reply ran to his tent to change.

I zipped it close behind me and then took off all my soaking wet clothes, and my bikini too and changed into my warmer clothes; my black sweat pants and my gray hoodie, over a light t-shirt. I got out, a minute later, my damp clothes rolled in my hands, while I tied my hair into a bun again, to not have them wet my hoodie.

"Wow, you look mad," Janna said to me when I walked to the picnic table to get my hands on some food.

I settled on a chocolate bar.

"That's because I am mad," I answered and took a big bite of chocolate.

"Does that mean we won't get Lexi's famous marshmallow and chocolate chip honey cookies?" Trevor said beside her, pouting.

"No don't worry you'll get one," and as I answered I saw Blake walking to the tree where everyone wet clothes were hanging to dry, still laughing "BUT SOMEONE SHOULD LOOK OUT FOR THE SPIT IN HIS," I yelled so he could hear it.