Chapter 24

...be mine."

Taehyung was shocked at the words. His mind was going hazy now and didn't know what to reply as well as confused.

I'm supposed to ask her out. Not her!

"Baby, I'm supposed to ask you that. Since you asked it, I see no reason to deny it..." He flashed his boxy smile making the girl in front him smile widely.

"So, you will be mine?" Y/n asked innocently. Taehyung cooed internally at the brown doe eyed girl who's staring at him with high hopes glistening and love shining as he nodded.

"So, I'm yours now. What do we do?" Taehyung asked sheepishly. Well, he really didn't know what to do now. He can't just let this moment be like this. Like in an awkward silence between the new couple. But he took a step anyway.

The handsome brunette turned to face the girl. Taehyung's beautifully uneven eyes laid on hers, an intense tension between them. Taehyung leaned in and placed a hand on her back carefully while Y/n held his neck with one hand and shoulder with the other.

Taehyung swiftly picked up the small girl on made her sit on her lap, their gaze never leaving each other. The sound of their own breaths made them fall for each other one more time. Taehyung's large hand went back to his rightful place on Y/n's waist and pulled the girl on top of him, making their chests bump with each other. Their faces just a few centimetres away. The girl who is completely new with this kind of feeling, gasped softly. Their gaze still not leaving each other.

The toned brunette's eyes slowly went the girl's rosy yet busted lips which were slightly parted. He ran his thumb by the edge of her lips. Y/n moaned at the slight sting on her lips. Taehyung tried to be more careful, he tried to not hurt the already wounded girl.

"I love you, you know that right?" Taehyung asked huskily. Y/n nodded softly. "You trust me right?" Again Y/n nodded. The next few moments had stopped for the couple to get a chance to feel each other.

One of Taehyung's large hand went to Y/n's jawline carefully cupping it and slowly pulling her closer until their lips met. An electrifying feeling went through the couple's veins. Their hearts were pounding in their ribcages. The euphoric feeling of Taehyung came to him, taking over his silhouette while Y/n weird stomach feeling made her deepen the kiss, eyes closing to feel their heart beating in sync.

Their lips moved in sync, so their pounding hearts. The sweet sound of their passionate kiss was echoing in the room. Y/n tugged on to Taehyung's soft hazelnut hair. Taehyung tilted his head to deepen the kiss and the love between them even more, tasting a bit blood on her lips.

The ecstatic feeling turned unexplainable for them. Their minds were hazy and blurry, not functioning well. Taehyung's large hand found a way to go inside Y/n's hospital shirt, startling Y/n. Her lips parted, giving the hazelnut haired man an opportunity to play with her warm tongue. Their tongues danced in their mouths, sucking, nibbling and fighting for dominance.

Taehyung's large hand traced down the whiplash marks and some old scars. Y/n whimpered in the passionate kiss, alerting her lover that she is feeling a bit hurt in the marks. Taehyung removed his hand from there.

After some more moments of the euphoric and passionate kiss, they were getting breathless. They didn't want to pull away but the lack of their Korean oxygen they had.

Taehyung left a deep sigh which fell Y/n's chest. Her grip on the brunette's shoulder tightened.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked, huskily and breathily.

"Your warm breath fell on my chest."

"So?"

"Hug me please." Without any further due, Taehyung engulfed the smaller silhouette in a warm hug. Suddenly they heard someone clear their throat. They turned, Y/n still on Taehyung's lap.

"Namjoon Hyung?"

"Are you guys....eherm done... with eating out your faces?" He bit his lips, suppressing his laugh. Seokjin and Jimin joining in by the door.

"I-...Bruh, don't tell me you saw everything." Taehyung's face turning red as every second passed, same with Y/n.

"No no! We saw nothing! Trust me. We saw neither of that..." Seokjin wheezed.

"Yes! We didn't see your hand roaming around Y/n's back. We didn't, trust us." Jimin smirked.

"One thing we can tell, you are guys are looking very adorable on each other." Namjoon added. Y/n immediately got off Taehyung and hid herself inside the blankets, pushing Taehyung off the bed, making him stumble a bit but he managed to stand up properly.

The men laughed loudly. Taehyung glared at Y/n, as she peeked through the blanket and again hid herself.

"Okay Tae-Tae. Let's go back to our dorm. Our clothes and other stuff are back." Seokjin approached him and held his hand.

"One minute Hyung." Taehyung went to the laying silhouette of Y/n and pulled the blanket away from her face carefully. The other men staring at them with utter curiosity. The man leaned down and pecked the girl's rosy yet busted lips softly. The other boys cooed loudly.

"Good night, babygirl..." Taehyung smiled and tugged on to Seokjin's hand and started to walk out, leaving a dumbfounded Y/n behind.

-

Taehyung's POV...

We returned back to our dorm after what happened back then. My Hyungs and even the maknae teased me about having the kiss.

"Tae, missing her already?" I nodded with a frown and a visible pout on my face. The 2Seoks cooed loudly and sat beside me.

"Why baby Tae? Her kisses were very intoxicating I guess?" Hobi Hyung slapped my pouted lips softly.

"Bruh! It was just damn kiss! Stop teasing me so much!" I shouted at them. It was quiet for a minute, but chaos of laughter in the next minute.

(What about you teasing us armys?)

"Dude, cHiLe! We are just teasing you. I'm very very sure, the girl who rejected you, will be regretting her decision after you reveal her..." Jimin patted my shoulder.

"Oh shit! I fucking forgot about revealing her to Armys! Shit! I need to talk with Manager." I cursed.

"Whoa! Hol' up. Hol' up! You gotta talk with Y/n first. By the way, you still to need to tell her about...that." Yoongi Hyung reminded me...

"Fuck!"

<><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Some more fluff and angst coming up in next chapter...