Me: All of the above. 

    Nova: Did he hurt you? 

Nova may be annoying and bossy, but she will always be protective when it comes to family. Did I mention she may be annoying? 

     Me: No. We fell asleep together and had a moment.  

    Nova: Slept together? as in sex? OMG did you guys have sex!? 

   Me: No! Can you not read? I said WE FELL ASLEEP not WE SLEPT TOGETHER

   Nova: Same thing. Anyway you are not off the hook. It's actually a party at one of Chandlers friends house. They rent a house and there's like 16 guys living there. Maybe you'll see him there. Has he mentioned anything? 

   Me: No 

'Maybe he's not going, so he didn't mention it' I tried finding an excuse. 'Or maybe he made plans to spend time with me instead' I smiled at that thought. 

I started to gather my things to get cleaned up for the day. I heard a knock at the door and had a suspicious look on my face. I looked around the room trying to see if Chandler forgot something. I swung the door open. It was Leah. 

"Why didn't you use the key?" 

"Well I didn't know if Chandler was still here and I didn't want to walk in on you guys like what If I did. Ewww Oh m gee is he still here? Is he naked? Please don't tell me he's nak-" she was rambling and it felt like it was never going to end. I pulled her arm, yanking her out of the hallway.  

"He's not here, Where the hell were you?!" 

She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "I slept over at Cam's" she said it as if it wasn't a big deal at all. I know she was dying inside. 

"You guys slept together?" I whispered as if someone was in the hall eavesdropping on our conversation. 

"No! Geez. I'm not a slut Callie. I don't sleep with every cute guy I see" she looked hurt. 

"I know that" 

"Okay we need rules" 

I nodded in agreement. 

"First off, no talking about the sex. I do NOT want to hear about my brother in bed, Got it?" 

I felt my face turn bright red, my cheeks were not heating up. "Trust me, you do NOT have to worry about that rule" I assured her. 

"Wait...Are you..a virgin?" 

My eyes completely went huge, I just stared. I forgot how to speak. Eventually my eyes dried out from opening them so wide. 

"I guess that's a yes, It's okay. I understand, you're waiting for the right one right?" 

I nod. "I don't want to break your amazing heart but... he's experienced" 

"Of course he is" I blurted out. "Oh my god, I'm sorry I-I wasn't thinking" 

"Well if you ever need any tips, I guess I could help" she shivered at the thought. 

"It's fine, honestly" 

Nova already told me the basics, so did Aria. That mean't I had the best teacher in town because Aria is defiantly...experienced. With a lot of people.  Leah continued on with the rules and we both signed it.

1. No sex talk

Goes both ways since she was technically seeing Cameron

2. Send a text that the room will be occupied