ᗩᑎᘜᔕT

Request: Hi! Uh~can I make a request? I feel real angsty rn so let's do Nagito, Post-game Izuru/Hajime (sorry), Makoto, Fuyuhiko and Kokichi and a Dying reader who dies in their arms confessing :) Also I love your stories so much~

a/n: y'all know that I'm bad at writing for them (hajime and izuru) but you just enjoy seeing me struggle 😭🤚I'M DOING THEM SEPARATELY BC I FEEL LIKE A DUMBASS WHENEVER I WRITE FOR THEM TOGETHER, also writing nagito for this prompt made my heart hurt, komahina vibes and I cried a lil

warnings: yandere, unhealthy relationships, unhealthy mindsets, unhealthy behavior, angst, death, spoilers for nagito's freetime events, suicide mention in nagito's, his part is longer but there's too much to unpack with nagito 🥲, murder mention

Komaeda Nagito

☘︎︎ he's literally dying from dementia and another disease, so I feel like while Nagito craves a relationship with his darling, he definitely pushes them away a lot due to having the (fair) idea that he's going to end up dying before his darling. It's a really sad truth about Nagito that he doesn't acknowledge much, but he's extremely lonely and afraid that he's going to end up dying alone, but I think he'd eventually just want to spend what time he has left servicing his darling. That's how he wants to die, truly. So, you can imagine his absolute despair once he realizes that his darling is going to die.

☘︎︎ whether it's from a disease or not, Nagito knows that his darling is going to die before it's actually happening. He's absolutely convinced it's due to his luck cycle, so the dread he feels is absolutely crushing. Nagito, due to his illnesses, lacks empathy, but as his darling is dying in his arms, he's sobbing his heart out. He doesn't know how to process what's going on, and while this may sound harsh, his darlings confession just makes it ten times worse. Nagito is closed off because of the severe amount of trauma he's gone through, so coming to terms with their death is quite literally going to be impossible for him.

☘︎︎ hate to say it... but he won't last long after his darling dies, especially knowing that they loved him. The only thing keeping Nagito from the deep end had been his darling, so I don't think he'd live very long afterwards. He's the type that would say that he wouldn't be able to live without his darling in his life, and it was true, technically, and Nagito proves this through his actions. He becomes reckless, and I don't think his luck cycle could ever keep up with that in the long run. He'd end up dying, eventually, and while it could be counted as an accident, it most definitely was not.

Kamukura Izuru

Kamukura Izuru

☘︎︎ he does not deal with this well, and this is because Izuru knew that his darling was going to die already. It messed worh his brain, and he hated knowing that they'd die eventually. He left his darling alone - see, avoided them - because he specifically did not want to be there when it happened. Izuru is still very new to emotions, so when they're forced out of him, he can become rather... angry. That being said, he doesn't accept the fact that his darling is going to die very easily, Izuru tries to help them in his own way, but he's literally incapable of stopping it from happening.