TᖇᗩᘜᗴᗪY

Request: Alright! I just wanted to request something about them being a first victim killed in a killing game with Hajime/Izuru Mikan Makoto And Rantaro!

A/N: ah, 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡

Warnings: yandere, unhealthy relationships, unhealthy mindsets, death, murder, spoilers for sdr2, remnants of despair are mentioned in Hajime's, execution enjoyment, angst

IᑎᗩT ᕼᗩᒍIᗰᗴ/KᗩᗰᑌKᑌᖇᗩ Iᘔᑌᖇᑌ
☘︎︎ Devastated is the only word to describe Hajime, but he's also extremely angry. He's got his fair share of issues, and I feel like he easily loses himself if he gets too angry, but once finding out that his darling is dead, he won't really care what the others think of him. He's miserable for the rest of the game, more irritable and more prone to snapping at Komaeda when he's back on his antics. As for his darlings trial, Hajime doesn't show much mercy. He's happy to see their execution, of course, but that doesn't fix the empty, angry feeling in his heart. Izuru acts bored, as always, but he's the mastermind for a reason. Nothing good comes out of angering him.

TᔕᑌᗰIKI ᗰIKᗩᑎ☘︎︎ She's honestly hysterical, especially since she has to look over her darlings body for the investigation

TᔕᑌᗰIKI IKᗩᑎ
☘︎︎ She's honestly hysterical, especially since she has to look over her darlings body for the investigation. Mikan almost can't do it, the pit in her stomach nauseating her to the point where she almost passed out. Sweet Mikan cries the entire time, shaking fingers and tear-stained cheeks while she did her job. She's not forgiving, either. She breaks, genuinely. Mikan wants to kill them, wants to make them suffer just as her poor lover had. Mikan feels wrathful, and revels in their execution, only bitter that she couldn't hand it out herself. She doesn't necessarily feel better, her heart aches until she can finally reunite with her darling after the program.

ᑎᗩᗴᘜI ᗰᗩKOTO ☘︎︎ He can't believe that someone like his darling would be murdered

ᑎᗩᗴᘜI ᗰᗩKOTO
☘︎︎ He can't believe that someone like his darling would be murdered. It was the first ever killing in the game, so of course everyone was shocked, but Makoto felt sick to his stomach. His darling dying hit him like a brick, his skin prickling with anxiety and bitterness. They were just so sweet. So innocent. How could someone do this to them? Unlike the others, he doesn't enjoy watching their execution, it's just not in his nature, but he does feel relieved that they were punished. Realistically, they deserved it. He knew that. Makoto can't bring himself to leave his room for days, and he's just generally a mess afterwards.

ᗩᗰᗩᗰI ᖇᗩᑎTᗩᖇO ☘︎︎ He had personally found their body and Rantaro had just felt cold

ᗩᗰᗩᗰI ᖇᗩᑎTᗩᖇO
☘︎︎ He had personally found their body and Rantaro had just felt cold. It had been a sudden surge of absolute dread, his fingers going numb as he realizes that his poor darling had been slain. Really, he can't help but feel like someone had killed him instead. Of course, that must have done that instead. Rantaro is the kind of yandere that would want to take his darlings place, he wanted to be the one to die. Not them, and not necessarily anyone else, either. Rantaro conducts his own investigation, he feels like he has to. He has to because the killer deserved everything that was coming to them. Rantaro psychologically terrorizes his darlings killer before enjoying their execution.