ᗩᑎᘜIᗴ

Request: can I please get yandere angue headcanons thank you

A/N: I keep forgetting that she was technically an antagonist 😭

Warnings: yandere, unhealthy relationships, unhealthy mindsets, unhealthy behavior, delusional behavior

Yonaga Angie
☘︎︎ This girl is weird to have as a yandere, just because she's so devoted to her darling. Angie is just very devoted in general, so when her yandere behavior kicks in it just makes her ten times worse. What I mean by that is she doesn't really have any boundaries set fro what she's willing to do in order to have her darling. Another good example of this kind of yandere would be Pregame! Saihara. They're actually pretty similar, only I think Angie is kind of worse.

☘︎︎ Angie is a very devoted girl, of course, but she's not a jealous person. Not usually, anyway. Angie can be extremely delusional, so she's under the impression that she's in a relationship with her darling, even if they aren't technically together. She does a lot of cutesy activities with her darling, things that almost come off as dates if you pay hard enough attention to them. That's how Angie sees them, too, and nothing can convince her otherwise.

☘︎︎ I feel like Angie would kidnap her darling, but she wouldn't see it as actually kidnapping them. Angie is delusional, so she'd just see it as her darling moving in with her. Obviously, she's kind of a nutcase, but this just doesn't happen out of the blue. Angie does this when someone else is trying to tear her and her darling apart, literally. In Angie's mind it's not kidnapping at all, but it's really just so her darling won't be clued in to her obsessive behavior and leave her.