C.3 Over the Next Few Days

So, I should probably mention that if there are these '(' and they're bold, it means author's note. Ex: (words words words)

This morning, I left the house early to get to the recording studio. They have professional equipment there to record. You pay 30 dollars for a private studio and have 2 hours to get the best take. Once I get there, I head to my reserved studio. I usually have the same studio reserved since I come in pretty often. My particular room has an echo machine, which I may or may not have hid from other people, and it's pretty cool. I use the echo in most of my songs so it gives it a nice effect. I hook up my music to the board and adjust the volume to get the best results. I lock the studio door and head to the recording area. I make sure it's recording and do a mic check. Once I know everything is all set up, I drink some water and warm up. My best takes are usually my second and third. I put on the headphones and let the music play. 

"I'll never forget, the songs we used to play..." (Try to guess the song :) )

...

After an hour and a half, I'm done with recording, and am currently listening to all the takes for the best one. I check the time and realize that I have class soon. I'll have to upload it later, then. I gather all my things, hide the echo machine, and sign out of using the studio. Once I'm out, I don't have much of a choice but to teleport to the school, otherwise, I'd be late. I teleport outside the school and see students already walking in. I head straight into my first class.

...

First, I had English, which was easy since most of my childhood before a tween was in the US. Then we went to lunch, which was so good. And, finally, in the afternoon, we have Basic Hero Training. 

"I AM HERE! Coming through the door like a hero!"

Oh god...

The class chatting excitedly about All Might working as a teacher. "Welcome to the most important class at UA. Think of it as "Hero-ing 101. Here, you will learn the basics of being a hero. And what it means to fight in the name of good! Today's lesson will pull no punches! But of the keys of being a hero is... Looking good! These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started." Our hero costumes come out of the wall with our classroom numbers on them. I'm number 13. Wait...-

...

We all get changed into them in the locker rooms. Mine is very simple and a little flexible. It's a dark, navy blue full-on bodysuit with a belt full of extra gear. It hugs my body and kinda shows off my curves. I didn't even know I had slight abs! It makes me kinda uncomfortable, to be honest. It's light, though, and stretchy, so not all that bad. I also have light shoulder pads. The outer design is kinda cute. It has three mini butterflies on the center of my chest. (Think of the ones by Hollister.) The middle largest one is a pretty pastel blue, the one on the left is a pastel minty green, and the one on the right is a deep pastel purple. They don't have a true purpose, it was purely for design. There's not much to do if your Quirk is based off of others. I think they may have messed up with the material. It's not as flexible as I wanted it. Meh, it's fine. The material is kinda silky-ish, kinda half swimsuit, half water-resistant. If it's waterproof, I hope it's blood and stain proof as well. I like the flexible white shoes and white gloves though. I find a weird control system on my wrist. Huh, I didn't add that... I press the first button and a head shield pops out. (It's kinda like Tamaki's but a deep purple.) It was probably Dad, then. I didn't know he had control over these things. I'll worry about the other buttons later.