Dream immediately drove to George after dropping Karl out at his house. He knocked a few times on the door, only to be greeted by George a few seconds afterwards. There were dried tears on his cheeks, his eyes were red and there were still tears accomplish on his lash line.

Dream didn't even need to think about it, he immediately embraced the smaller boy. The shaking body in his arms made his eyes wet as well, his heart hurt so much just because of the sobs he heard from George.

"It's alright", he softly stroked the back of his head.

"I miss her so much", the brunet mumbled into the wet shoulder of his boyfriend.

The taller boy carefully stepped inside, not letting go of George in his arms and he closed the door with his feet afterwards. He felt the body in his arms getting weaker and Dream slowly sat down, leaning his body against the door. George was still in his arms, his hands grabbing his shirt which was getting more wet every second.

"I'm here, George. I won't leave you. I'll alway be here with you", the blond whispered into his ear.

He heard the brit sob and mumbling a quiet 'I love you'.

-------------------------

So,

Monday morning.

A school day.

Karl was late again and he really had no motivation to stand up that day. But as soon as he turned his head to the side, seeing that he was very late, he jumped out of his bed and ran into the bathroom. He quickly changed and brushed his teeth, grabbed an apple while running through the kitchen afterwards.

"Hey, Quackity? Are you already away?", Karl's phone was between his ear and his shoulder.

He was struggling with his shoes and it made him slightly mad.

"Yeah, sorr-", - "You know what? I'll stay home. This day is already bad", and Karl hung up.#

That was a very quick decision.

He walked up into the living room and fell down on the couch. It would be totally fine, he deserved a day off. His hand reached forward to his phone and he found himself on Instagram and on Twitter, scrolling down on the apps.

Hey, your'e skipping? I see, Karl.

He sat himself up a little bit and opened Imessage.

Good morning to you too, Sapnap.

His heart was already beating ridiculously fast. He didn't expect him to text him right now and he mostly didn't expect the next message.

Lucky you, I hate Mondays as well. Wanna skip together?

Karl bit his lip, a bad attempt to stop the upcoming smile.

Sure, sounds fun :)

I'm at your house in a few minutes. I think I know what we can do

Alright, Karl clearly didn't expect his day to turn out like that. But he was happy that it did.

He was standing in his foreyard a few minutes later, waiting for Sapnap to arrive and he did arrive 2 minutes after. Karl was about to get into the car but suddenly, the smaller boy got out of it.

"No, this is not the car we'll take because you're going to break it", he shoved his keys inside his pockets and walked over to Karl.

"Hey little one", he said, his voice soft.

"Hey", Karl smiled at him and they were quiet for a few seconds, just looking each other in the eyes.

"Alright, uhm", Sapnap cleared his throat.

"So we won't take my car. I think your moms car should work, I mean you'll probably drive it anyway later on", he added and walked over to the white car.

"What do you mean? For what do we need my mum's car?", Karl quickly walked after him and looked at him in confusion.

"I'll teach you how to drive, dummy", the smaller boy chuckled and a smile creeped up on his lips.

"What? Now?", fear grew inside the brunet, yet he was already excited. He always wanted to learn how to drive and Sapnap teaching him how to made it even better. It was good idea to skip school that day.

"Of course now! Get inside and get the keys".

Karl walked inside and searched for the keys, finding them a few minutes afterwards. He left a note for his mum, saying that he took the extra key and that she shouldn't be afraid that someone stole her car while she was at the neighbor's, which she got ridiculously close to.

"I got the keys", he opened the car and Sapnap was already seating himself on the drivers seat.

"Alright, I'll drive us to an empty parking lot. I hope I can find one", the smaller boy started the car and they drove in silence, finding an empty parking lot after 10 minutes.

"I think this place is good", Sapnap unbuckled himself and jumped out of the car.

He opened the passengers door and looked down at Karl.

"You're gonna come out, or?", he asked, a chuckle escaping his lips.

The brunet got out of the car, his cheeks for some reason redder than they used to be. Sapnap noticed it and tried to hide the small smile on his lips.

"Alright, have you ever been behind a steering wheel in any way?", the boy, now in the passenger seat turned his whole body to the side, facing Karl with a serious face. Not gonna lie, he was kinda afraid that the brunet would drive them into a ditch.

"Not really", Karl answered.

He needed a few tries until the taller boy started the car but he did it. He managed to get it on and now they were standing on the parking lot, Karl's foot literally glued to the brake.

"Little, you need to take your foot off the brake", Sapnap chuckled slightly.

Karl shook his head, his cheek getting hotter just because of that stupid nickname.

"Stop being afraid, this is an empty parking lot. Just step on the gas a little bit", the smaller boy tried to be comforting and it kind of worked.

The car started moving for a few seconds but Karl immediately stepped on the brake again, managing their bodies to bounced forward and back into the seat. The brunet turned the keys around and the engine went off.

"Alright, I think this is enough for today", he placed his hands in his lap, forming them into fists because they were shaking so much.

Sapnap frowned.

"Are you really that scared of driving?", he asked, his voice so soft as if it was laced with honey. He didn't want to sound like he's making fun of him.

"Kinda, yeah", Karl took a deep breath, leaning his head back against the seat while closing his eyes afterwards.

He suddenly felt another hand on his own and he slowly opened his eyes again.

"You already did great today and I think that you'll be a good driver. You just need to practice a lot but I can help you with that", a smile was on his lips and it was just like his gaze, soft.

He squeezed his hand slightly and Karl felt the anxiety leaving his body and butterflies replacing it.

------------------------

Hey, thank you for reading chapter twelve! I hope you like it :D Stay healthy & ily <3

twitter for updates: cyleedd