𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟏: 𝐒𝖊𝐯𝖊𝖗𝖚𝖘

Start from the beginning

"Enter." A calm voice said behind the door and I did as told.

"You wished to see me Headmaster?" I asked, closing the door behind me.

Then I saw her, the same auburn hair, and almond shaped eyes, that girl looked exactly like Lily, the only difference was her eye color, she had Emilia's eyes.

"Yes, Severus I would like you to meet miss Emily Grey." Albus said, which made me snap out of my thoughts "She transferred here from Beauxbatons and she will be in her 7th year, in the Slytherin house." He continued.

I stepped closer to the young lady and looked at her arrogantly.

"Miss Grey, this is Professor Snape, he will be your Potions Master and Head of House." Dumbledore introduced me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir." Miss Grey said giving me her hand to shake, I just looked at it and then at her.

"Unfortunately I cannot say the same." I growled.

She brought her hand back near her and looked down on the floor.

"I think it will be a good idea for you to show miss Grey to the potions class, as she has this lesson first." Albus said.

"With all due respect headmaster but I think this is the prefects job." I said annoyed.

"Well aren't you already headed there?" Dumbledore said calmly.

"Fine." I scoffed.

"Great, now Miss Grey, if you don't mind could you wait outside for a bit, I have to speak with Professor Snape for a moment." Albus said, oh good Merlin what does he want now.

"Of course professor." Miss Grey said and left the office.

"I know what you're thinking about Severus." He said which made me sigh "It's Lily isn't it?" Dumbledore continued and I just nodded.

"I just don't understand, miss Grey looks so much like Lily, but when I looked in her eyes I saw Emilia." I told him, sitting down in one of the chairs that he had in front of his desk.

"I must say Severus, you have to be careful around Miss Grey." Albus said as he sat down in his chair.

"Why?"

"Well I tried to use Legilimency on her but I was unsuccessful, so that means she's hiding something."

"And what could that be?"

"I'm not sure Severus," Albus said, and after a long pause he continued "I think it's time for you to leave." He got up, and I did the same.

After that I left his office only to see miss Grey standing behind the door. I walked to the potions class as fast as I could, but miss Grey was still following me. I stopped all of a sudden and she bumped into me.

"The potions class is right down that hall, I have some other stuff to do." I told her, not making eye contact.

"But sir, professor Dumbledore asked you to bring me to class." Grey said, damn this girl, she only was here for no more than 20 minutes and I was already annoyed by her "And with all due respect professor, but weren't you headed there as well?" she continued, and I must say, she did have a point.

So we walked together to the potions class. I opened the door and as expected, Emilia was here.

"Severus hey, what took you so long?" Emmy said, not noticing Miss Grey.

"Miss Slytherin this in miss Emily Grey, she's a transferred student from Beauxbatons and will take her 7th year here." I told Emilia, she looked confused why did I call her miss Slytherin "Miss Grey, this is miss Emilia Juliet Slytherin, she's my assistant and she'll be your substitute teacher on potions." I continued, looking at miss Grey.